Search results for query: *

1. Deathdiamond119

Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

@[Rei] that could definitely be one of the factors contributing to it
  2. Deathdiamond119

@kase04 Nothing wrong with your English. Thanks for the feedback. Seems to be still unplayable then, the game needs to last long enough so then we'll have to wait and see. I wonder what Taleworlds has got planned for this.
  3. Deathdiamond119

Damn, it seems I personally will have to wait a bit still before starting fresh. They definitely have made an improvement though. I don't expect a patch tommorow as it's Sunday, but I assume this is going to take quite a while to fix.
  4. Deathdiamond119

@Sgt.Laeffy
    Wow! definitely some improvement then. Thanks for the head's up.
  5. Deathdiamond119

Seems like it's finally coming to a point. Please keep us updated guys. Some of us are to scared to get committed again before this steamrolling issue is mostly sorted. :grin:
  6. Deathdiamond119

Kingdoms balance

I was looking forward to be playing this weekend. Yesterday's patch had me really excited, yet people are still reporting the same problem. The game in it's current state is unplayable mainly because of this. I doubt Taleworlds work on weekends and we have no idea on how long this patch would actually take to fix. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Taleworlds has been full of surprises this week and been doing a tremendous job, so perhaps they can make another miracle happen?
  7. Deathdiamond119

Total list of suggestions and stuff that need to be fixed

Allright, so I know most of you have posted some of these issues before, but I felt like a wanted to make a list where we can keep track of stuff that needs fixing and also some suggestions. If I perhaps leave out something that's very important, please comment the issue or suggestion and I will...
  8. Deathdiamond119

Stuck at endless loading screen at Pen Cannoc

Thanks all for confirming that it works now, sorry for getting back so late.
  9. Deathdiamond119

In Progress List of towns that have infinite loading screens

Sea Raider Hideout also seems to be doing the same.
  10. Deathdiamond119

Thanks for confirming, hopefully word gets out to the devs. I am also experiencing the same with the Sea Raider Hideouts.
  11. Deathdiamond119

Just reporting a bug that I get stuck whenever I physically try to enter Pen Cannoc. If I wish to speak with someone or enter the town it gets stuck at an infinite loop of the loading screen I waited for a couple of minutes and restarted the game 4 times. Would be great if you guys can fix it...
Back
Top Bottom