Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Audio starts stuttering and the game starts locking up on campaign map. video included

This is the first time I've had this happen in over 160 hours of gametime(around 15 hours in this save). It happens while maneuvering around the campaign map, sometimes after a couple of minutes, sometimes after an hour. I've tried verifying files, safe mode, changing audio channel quality...
  2. Patch Notes e1.0.10

Thanks god!
    How big was the impact of that cloth simulation issue on FPS?
  3. Need More Info Lags Hard in siege battles

Sieges are simply unplayable. My FPS drops from 60 to 15 when I reach the walls
  4. Its early acces guys calm

The reason people are complaining is because there are bugs that are so glaringly obvious that the most minimal of playtesting would have discovered them which makes you wonder how they could be either so incompetent as to not catch them or deceptive enough to knowingly release a literally broken and unplayable game and charge money for it.
    This. There's things that shouldn't be a problem even in early access. Nexus already having mods/fixes and people fixing bad design choices in less than a week after release should speak for itself.
  5. Having to talk to looters and raiders

Agreed it gets rather tedious and I can't imaging what it would be like without an ssd
    For real. I installed it on an SSD and it's still annoying as hell. I feel for our HDD brothers and sisters
  6. Restrictions?

There already are a couple of mods on Nexus that fix some of these issues. We probably can expect more in the future.
    It's just comical that people are pumping out obvious fixes and mods not even a week after release, meanwhile the game's been in dev cycles for god knows how long
  7. Reus' Rants & Critiques

The OP should be printed out on a large format paper and bolted to a wall in TaleWorlds Entertainment HQ for everyone to see and read.

After 27 hours in-game, all I can say is that my playthrough does not feel meaningful in any way, shape or form. Every aspect of the game is somehow riddled with nonsensical design choices and bugs. With all the jank Warband had, it still did manage to instill a feeling of immersion and meaningfulness to my role in Calradia. Bannerlord is sorely lacking, even for an EA version. Feels like a demo.
  8. Archers Not Firing

Same here. I set them up on a hill, clear line of sight and they just twiddle their thumbs. Sometimes they'll fire but not all of them, some will just stand and do nothing.

I don't know how you mess up this simple fire-don't fire mechanic.
  9. Give us the option to choose troops to take with us on Hideout raids

For me it was always the troops that were at the top of my party, try it out.
    I thought the same, doesn't work. Still somehow random. The only way is to only have elite troops in your party, that way you know what you're getting.

Even if it did choose the top of the list, we should still be getting the option to choose by ourselves. Maybe I want a certain ratio of ranged/melee.
  10. Give us the option to choose troops to take with us on Hideout raids

You can pick which troops to leave with your companion when you delegate them to do a quest, yet you can't choose which troops to take on these cursed out-dated Warband-Hideout raids? That option is already present in the game, why can't we use it for raids? Every scenario that requires us to...
  11. POLL: Singleplayer vs. Multiplayer

At the moment MP, even though that's not what I expected. SP feels too barebones and lazy for me at the moment. I can't help but feel that a lot of the issues we're having could've been fixed by just playtesting the game before it came out in EA. Some things are just baffling.

Yes I know it's only Early access but it could've easily been a more enjoyable one.
  12. Are forum names changing on you too? WTF?

testing testing

EDIT: oh no not the noyans
  13. Apologies - spec question

Very true! Shall have to keep an eye on all that also
    Report time..

So on i5 7300HQ, GTX 1060 6GB, 2x8GB DDR4 ram, SSD

On Very High preset, as it was set by the game by default, I tested 100v100 and 150v150 on multiple maps. In both scenarios, it runs most of the time above 60 FPS, closer to my screen refresh rate of 75, only sometimes dropping into 50s.

On a mix of Medium and High settings, I tried 400 men battle and it was around 50-60 fps, rarely dropping under. I on that same mix, I put a 500 men battle and it dropped under 40 FPS at times, but still managed to reach high 50s.

All in all, it runs better than I expected. For a CPU under the minimum requirements, it's pretty damn fine.

Now if you would excuse me, I'll be off to start some adventures :grin:
  14. Apologies - spec question

I've yet to buy it, i will await your report lol :smile:
    Keep in mind that the performance should improve during the course of the EA so the minimum specs could be knocked down a peg. But I think a 4core 4thread proc will always be the baseline.
  15. Apologies - spec question

I'm in the same boat. I've got an i5 7300hq, 1060 6gb, 16gb ram and SSD

Hopefully it's not too bad on my CPU. I'm downloading as we speak, in 2-3 hours I'll let you know how it performs. I'll go straight to custom battle and test the battle sizes

EDIT: Unless you get there first lol
Back
Top Bottom