Search results for query: *

1. Problem with a patch Help Please

nevermind i found a solution
    hahaha
  2. Problem with a patch Help Please

Hey Guys so i dont know why but i dont acctualy have the latest patch? and its not the first time like when there was patch 1.5.5 i had 1.5.4 and now when its 1.5.6 i have 1.5.5 and when there is new featuers in 1.5.6 im kinda pissed of because i dont know what to do and how to download it idk...
  3. Worth waiting?

What's new in the next patch?
    yea also wondering what are they adding
  4. Worth waiting?

where can i see what will be implementent in the next patch?
  5. Worth waiting?

Woow thank you mate im just gonna be a damnn emperor i was acctualy waiting almost a year so a week is not a problem haha but so what are the bugs making you say i should wait till next patch?
  6. Worth waiting?

Hello guys so i finnaly get my New Pc on which i can play Bannerlord but honestly i am concern is it worth starting a new campaing now? what do we have in the game for now? i was looking in the forums but i just could not find any specific informations for today and the most important thing for...
  7. DYNASTY AND CLAN

Well yea one the other hand you're right but still i want to knoe this curiosity is just killing me haha
  8. DYNASTY AND CLAN

So guys can u tell that the dynasty system clan marrige heir childrens etc are in EA already? Cause i dont know if want to buy it without and by the way how your expirience is so far?
  9. Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

So guys you know if this marrige/dynasty system with permdeath will be in early access or no? Cause this thing sounds fucink awesome
Back
Top Bottom