Search results for query: *

• Users: Carnith
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Can't get into multiplayer

Summary: Went to go load the game as I had been doing the prior week, kept crashing after getting past the opening animatics. How to Reproduce: load the multiplayer client game Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  2. Recruitable Minor troops?

Is there any way to recruit any of the minor factions that we see running around? I'd be cool if we could recruit any of the boar units or even some of the weird ones like the puppet guys. I know if we capture them, we can recruit them, but it would be fun to make an army of these minor troops...
  3. How do villages troops upgrade?

Is this based on prosperity of the village or castle it's linked to? Is it based on not hiring troops and they passively upgrade? Sometimes I go to a place and it's all tier 1 recruits, but the town next over has all tier 2+ with some tier 3/4 units just needing a little bit of relation to get...
  4. Game locks up.

In single player, I was riding around when the game locks up. I can't tell if it's because of a siege or what. I tried putting my settings on low, and then putting the graphics on high, still crashes. I tried running away from the area that I thought was causing it, but it still locks up. I dont...
Back
Top Bottom