Search results for query: *

• Users: Morbo513
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Morbo513

SP - General Troop divisions

In addition to having their units divided into Infantry, Archers, Cavalry etc, allow the player to create subdivisions comprised of whichever troops they choose. For example, I have 50 Vlandian Swordsmen - When all together, their formation is too wide to be practical. Instead, I'd prefer to be...
  2. Morbo513

SP - Battles & Sieges Reinforcement ingress position

Should be based on where the bulk of the army is, and from the map-edge. I've just fought a couple battles in which I suffered heavy casualties, and was pushed back to more advantageous terrain at the map-edge. As my troops died, reinforcements came in - but they spawned in in the midst of the...
  3. Morbo513

SP - General Permanent relationship loss against notables of villages you've raided

Simple enough, if the player raids a village, their relationship with its notables is capped at a lower value, eg. the first raid would reduce max relations with each notable to 98. It could get exponentially more severe with subsequent raids/hostile actions. If you sack the absolute **** of a...
  4. Morbo513

SP - General Unlockable Banner elements

Ideally, the player would be able to customise banners to the same degree as on bannerlord.party The player would create their complete banner at the beginning of the game, or whenever they choose. Once they start the game, the only elements present are the main emblem and the background shape...
  5. Morbo513

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

The purpose of this thread is to compile any settings, tweaks and other solutions to mitigate the performance issues currently plaguing the game with lower-end systems. Generally, stuttering occurs most severely for players as new assets are being loaded in - when transitioning into scenes...
  6. Morbo513

[Balance] Ranged Weapons - Bow/Xbow/Throwing discussion

Discuss ranged weapons. In WB you needed significant investment into the archery/crossbow skill to make quick and accurate shots, on top of power draw to make the most out of those hits. In Bannerlord, on first impression it feels completely trivial to score hits consistently especially against...
  7. Morbo513

Discount for owning previous games(?)

I've heard there'll be a discount for owners of the previous game(s). I own WB/NW which I bought via GoG, but can only get Bannerlord through Steam (I got the money for it in wallet). Is there any way I can still get the discount?
Back
Top Bottom