Search results for query: *

1. Greek Hoplite

rgl error

After the loading has finished it shows this and kicks me out.  Unexpected End of File:Modules\dev 1257\menus.txt
  2. Greek Hoplite

Lose save games

After i update the mod i can't access my saved games.It says something about wrong troop number.What can i do ?
  3. Greek Hoplite

Battlesize

How do i increase the battlesize and on what it depends?Also,the battlesize is the number of troops of both armies?
  4. Greek Hoplite

Templars

Are there any lords members of the orders or just the player?
  5. Greek Hoplite

Templar armor

I joined the Templar Order when my strength was 8 so i didn't get the armor.Can i get it now?
  6. Greek Hoplite

Female Chars

HEllo!The 0.97 update is awesome guys!Good job!But why are the female so ugly?They suck!!
  7. Greek Hoplite

Manor house

I am the lord of Chalcedon and i built my manor house but i can't find where is it located?
  8. Greek Hoplite

Advisors

Can i hire advisors as a lord?
  9. Greek Hoplite

Recruit your vassals

Hello everybody!!!!Is it possible in this magnificent mod to recruit your vassals if you're a king.Like the nobles of each nationality from the local villages and castles?
  10. Greek Hoplite

Reveal the assassination plot!

How do i find who is behind the attempt of murdering me?
  11. Greek Hoplite

servants!!!

How do i hire my servants as a vassal?
  12. Greek Hoplite

Family

Hello everybody!Is it possible in warband for your player's wife to give birth to your heir?
  13. Greek Hoplite

Warband

Hello everybody do you know when warband is goin to be releashed?
  14. Greek Hoplite

war cry

Hello does anyone know how can i make warcry in the game?I mean when I have won and my fellow soldiers are cheering and shouting how can i do that?
  15. Greek Hoplite

Hello everyone!!

Hi everybody!!I have created a group of Mount & Blade players in steam.Whoever wants to join contact me :D :wink:
Back
Top Bottom