Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Ram still works after seemingly being destroyed

Summary: Playing siege mode this evening with about 100 people (50v50) and was able (along with two other players) to use a ram that appeared to be destroyed. Animation for swinging the ram was engaged and the gate was eventually destroyed, but the ram's health bar showed 0 and the characters...
  2. Resolved The Typo Thread - post typos here as you find them

When hiring mercenaries in a tavern:
    "Do you have a need for fighters, sir? Me and 4 of my mates looking for a master. You might call us mercenaries, like. We'll join you for 2000."
    This could be intentional, but I'm thinking there should be an "are" in between "mates" and "looking".
  3. Resolved [1.4.1] Nobles claim to be part of original faction even after switching

Unfortunately, I'm playing on GeForce Now and I don't think there's a way to retrieve the saves.
  4. Resolved [1.4.1] Nobles claim to be part of original faction even after switching

If a clan has changed factions members of that clan will still claim to be part of the original faction. This only happens when you meet them for the first time. Example: Meets member of Kuloving Clan after it defected to Aserai, clan member introduces herself as a chieftain of the Sturgians.
  5. Game crashes every time since hotfix just now

I'm getting crashes in a server as well as infinite loading while trying to join a server.
Back
Top Bottom