Search results for query: *

1. einhar

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Gekokujo is indeed the most incredible Japanese Sengoku Era mod.

And the mod is fully alive, posting things every days.

But I still wonder if they are gonna make it multiplayer one of these days.

For I dream to kick the asses of my friends in their beautifull samurai armors.
  2. einhar

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyone noticed this?

-Bugs in the quest "training the peasants" in the village of Greencrest in Dornish principality:

- While practicing against the peasants whit a stick, your character starts inside the stone wall of the town on top of the hill. He seem to never get stuck but it is visually weird.

- Then, while fighting against the bandits, everyone seems to appear in the same bunch, very close to the side of the map. Resulting in a heavy clash in the very beginning of the fight, giving 0 seconds to prepare for fight against the bandits and all the peasants begin to die instantly because the bandits kick their asses. So 10 seconds after the beginning of the fight, your men, caught in the middle of a chaotic fight, start to die too and 20 seconds after the start of the fight, your character is alone VS 10 or 15 bandits. And you can't help much because it's difficult to ride on the very side of the map.

In conclusion, the mod is awesome but I can't wait the next patch to fix a little more things...

I know it's long, so I'll be patient.

Good work modders!
  3. einhar

A tweek to have the Commander HUD in Multiplayer Warband

Did someone ever been able to make appear a fonctionnal commander panel with minimap in multiplayer Warband? Because I'm making a mod based on controlling army units for multiplayer and it's pretty hard to control them without the commander HUD! I've searched the forums and been able to find a...
  4. einhar

Commander menu in Multiplayer.

Actually, I tried your tweek for quick battle and it worked perfectly.

But I tried it for multiplayer and the game crashes while loading the main menu.

So I think It does not work for mp, but I'm not a very good modder, I only know how to copy and paste lines in txt!

But it would be really interesting to be able to control bots with the famous command pannel in multiplayer.

Have you been able to do it since 2010?

Cause this thread is very old, but probably still alive.

At least, it talks about a tweek I didn't found elsewhere.

And it is an option that could be very usefull.
  5. einhar

Do Companions disapear from Calradia when they leave the party?

I had a similar situation in a game.

I failed an attempt to besiège a forteress, got captured with my companions, and payed a ransom for me, but companions were still in jail in the sieged forteress.

The next day, my faction made peace with the faction that held my companions prisionners. I had a message telling my companions had all been released!

But now, I'm looking in the taverns and they don't reappear, and travellers ask me if I wanna find them and my character does like he never known them.

So I lost my entire party!

I'm lost in the middle of an hostile warband land, alone in the dark!

Funny fate!

Einhar
  6. einhar

is there a warband item editor??

not yet, but some peoples are working on it
  7. einhar

Item editors/tweaking?

yeah, we'r all waiting for a item editor

adding items manually in txt files is long and kinda hard

but keep waiting, someone will do it and we'll have it when it will be done
  8. einhar

Warband: Troop can equip all items

Perhaps this link could help... have a look.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105740.msg2604717.html#msg2604717
  9. einhar

Warband: Editing Custom battle and Multiplayer troops with the text files

what, without the python script!!! (that I hate working with)

I did not expect a post like that!

it's totally what I call redemption.

Thanks for the good  work man.

:lol:
  10. einhar

Weirdest bug I have seen...

Here's the situation: I created an item, a samurai helmet. When I add it to my player starting items with the troop editor, it works perfectly. So I start a new game and the helmet begins the game on my head and everything works. I can put the helm in my inventory or back on my head at will...
  11. einhar

Tournament script.

hello man,

I don't wanna slow you down, but I wanna try tests on tournaments too and I wander if you could know how to make

tournaments exactly like in the 1257 AD mod.

because it is a really good and stable base to start tests...

si if you could post the way to set the tournamants like that for a good start, it would be great.
  12. einhar

PUT YOUR MODDING TOOLS DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE!

Do you know the words laziness and idleness?

Try to search the forum a little man...

...there is already a lot of posts in there.

We don't need to have 20 times the same subject to found something.

Just type Modding Tool in the search square on the upper right corner of your screen and click search.

You'll see what it gives.

Einhar
  13. einhar

OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Viking model pack(update september 2010)

how could I like without all that Norse stuff...

totaly amazing

Einhar Hagarsson, Bondi of the Einherjar clan
  14. einhar

always choose side when joining battles

haha

i like how you think!

and be a one man army!

I finnally found what I was searching... by searching the forums... like I posted that topic a little in a hurry.

If someone is interested, here's the link where I get my info... from "tommylaw"

I hope he wont get upset that I give U that link...  :roll:

anyway, thanks to this tommylaw, i tried his code change and it works perfectly  :wink:

so here's how you can always choose your side when joining a fight:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1530222.html#msg1530222

its reply #1149

oh, and one last thing... dont click on the bad name and fight against a friendly lord...
    it really do a diplomatic incident  :roll:
  15. einhar

always choose side when joining battles

I wanna add an option to my mod witch could give the opportunity to the player to always be abble to choose a side when joining a battle. even if the player is not allied or ennemy to either side. a stupid exemple:  A Swadian lord is in a battle VS Looters,                i wanna join the...
Back
Top Bottom