Search results for query: *

1. Some feedback from someone who refunded

I forgot to add: He was also frustrated by the confusing banner requirements. He wasn't sure which settlements were imperial and which weren't, so when he capped his first one and found it wasn't imperial, it bothered him a lot that he still couldn't start a kingdom. Might be best to just remove that requirement.
  2. Some feedback from someone who refunded

A friend of mine refunded the game, and I thought his feedback was valuable. He was too frustrated to post, so I'm doing it for him. Of note, he had never played previous M&B titles. He felt stat leveling was too slow. He played for a few hours and never got his 1H weapon higher than 16. He had...
  3. How to make a machine-gun bow

Day 3 bump. Halp. <3
  4. How to make a machine-gun bow

Anyone figure this out yet?
  5. How to make a machine-gun bow

Anyone know how to edit spitems.xml so that a bow becomes as rapid firing as when you crank the speed up in warband? If you increase thrust speed, it increases the speed of the second half of the draw, but the first part of the draw still takes a normal amount of time, so you can't rapid fire :(...
  6. Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Is it just me or is the repository down?

I'd like to download this. :eek:
  7. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Mr.X said:
    Feragorn said:
    MadocComadrin said:
    GK Throws it's support to Feragorn for such a Hobobovine title!

I would rather be elected HOBOENGINEER.

Due to my rad HOBOAT building skillz.

Feragorn for HOBOSHIPWRIGHT!!!!!

+HOBO1!
  8. WTB - Anti-Wimple Patch

I don't know what a wimple is, but it's hilarious.  :lol:
  9. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Did this really happen? Like for real?  :shock:
  10. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Feragorn said:
    I have been strong in the HOBOMATHEMATICS!

I measured a HOBOAT with a HOBOPOOLNOODLE today. Marked off the length of the boat, then folded it in half to find the middle.

This is honestly better than most movie plots. I love it.
  11. My complainment! ABOUT RANGED-RAGE! Redone 2nd post with proposals.

Ranged is fine. I honestly don't have a huge problem with them when I grab a shield.

Since kick got nerfed... the game's actually very balanced. Let's stop the QQ, kk? :]
  12. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Faranox said:
    Not a problem for that scrupulous villain Faranox! I'll be there, don't ye doubt!

Good call Heth!

Get a job, Faranox.
  13. New Comer

Welcome, buddeh! I encourage you to read all of the tutorials for in-game and forum-life. :]

See ya on the battlefield!
  14. 360 degree screenies

Thanks vm, Oktawian and Leberecht! :]
  15. Cape or Cloak

Never thought about it, but I agree.

Could be cool.  :cool:

(especially if you can get a blue leotard with a big "S" on the front!)
  16. 360 degree screenies

A while ago, Sacred Band did some ah-mazing 360 screenies of warband. A) Where did those disappear to? B) Does anybody know how to do that? I'd like to produce some, myself.
  17. A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Leto said:
    I'm making a map!

Give us some screenies! :grin:
  18. Kick should be changed, in 1.130 it's useless, sign here

It's about time kick slash got nerfed. I stopped using it because it was just too easy. I like sword fighting... wish they made a game like that... oh yeah! :grin:
  19. Connection issue...

While I play Warband at a friend's house, I get bucked from servers occasionally (once every 10-20 minutes). The strange thing is: he does not. I've tried setting a static IP, resetting wireless settings... I have no idea why this is happening. And it's not that I lose connection to his...
Back
Top Bottom