Search results for query: *

1. [BEAST 7] Suggestions

But the thing is, you guys made a decision inside admin team, wihtout even asking the players if we want to play it. Legit BEAST is losing all prestige it had due to it happening every 2 weeks. Just make a BEAST in 2022.

Arni offers to host a KO in before christmas
    With a Beast 7 we play 4 Beast in a year (4,5 with the end of beast 3)
    A Fall and Spring or Winter and Summer Season system like in Sports or other e-sports like esl.
    The benefits are:
    you can take a break and still actually prepare for next Beast.
    you can make a fix starting date
    you only get two chances a year
    Admins can take a break.

-------------
    Personally I prefer to play over a holiday season because then I actually got time off work and have lots of time to pay. But I am fine in either case.
  2. [BEAST 7] Suggestions

Just another one in favor of starting 2022 and to remove tag rule. Just to add more numbers to the suggestions.
  3. Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

It is freaking bizarre how what tenuous fictions some men will promote to try and argue that a woman is responsible for any man's bad actions.
    Do you consider yourself responsible for all the actions of any player in any clan you were ever a member of?
    First of all, this has nothing to do with gender. And yes, a cleanleader is always responsible for the actions of any of their clan players. It was this way back in Warband where real Clans were formed since fights were not between teams but actuall clans. I degress. When a player doesnt behave you give them a warning. If they do it again you have to make a choice: a) kick them from the clan or b) admit that the image of the clan is to be a jerk or worse whatever the accusation was. As cleanlead one will always be the image of the clan. If the clanlead endorse bad behaivor this will be the clan image. Leaving or beeing kicked from a clan was a huge dishonor and shame back in warband times. People were called names and even less if they dared to leave a clan. There were only two good reasons to leave a clan: a) you leave on your own accord because said clan got a bad image (like its the case now) or b) the clan disbanded.
    Now if one still remains in a clan with a bad image, support them in the forum signatur, remains in steamgroup, discordgroup, taleworlds group that means one support the clan. Supporting the clan means supporting the image of said clan. Supporting an image means standing for said image. Thats why one should always leave the discord, leave all groups and cut all connections.

However back in Warband we as Clans also had the administration of who was playing online, since we controlled the server. We could bann them for abusing stuff and could do other administrations which are now on TW. We made the rules and enforced them. Now its on TW if they support said behaivor or have the means and the guts to ban people like we did back then. People could still play offline or some undesired servers that were dead anyway but not on the real playground. Now we dont have that controll over them anymore. (I mean they could always buy a new copy that thats costs real money - now the do free family sharing...). Therefor we should not fight between ourself or should blame eachother. Its on TW to act upon and show what kind of community they want. There are several people and whole "cleans" still playing that valve and others would have banned a long time ago with how they behaived and by what they said.

Nevermind back to the lurker vail I go. Just had to drop my 2 cents on this.
  4. Revised promotion and Semi Finals

My very own personal opinion is to have a 4week brake. A whole month to recover from Beast - since it always takes up a lot of time and resources in the week. Team who dont have a Demotion/Promotion/Final match will have a nice 6 week brake. Which is also very nice. If Teams still want to play, they can do scrims vs other teams. Brakes are important, especially with how much time a Beast - preperation and an ongoing Beast-Match is eating.
  5. For those who still think, that the skins wouldn't be monetized

You will have to accept that other people throw money at the devs for anime nekopara skins is beyond your control.
    Yes. Also please 2b and Kaine from Nier, Misty from Pokemon and while we are at it basically all of fate. Thank you.
    Also no need for cosmetic only. Let them implement behind a second more expensive super premium currency some skins with extra armour or and the flaming swords do extra dmg. That would be great. Pls implement.
  6. what is the chance TWs hardcoding their classes so they can sell their precious skins?

i hope it got gacha and waifu skins with a collaboration with Nier Automata, so I can play 2B in Multiplayer behind a ssr pay wall like fgo.
  7. Resolved When throwing pila shield sheaths

Callum told me to report the bug here but since Horatius already posted it, i will just second his post to give it more credibility. Yes, this bug is real.
  8. Make TDM inf only

I would like an Inf only TDM as well. I just TDM to train blocking and fighting against several people. Archers and Cav are not so great there : D
  9. Need More Info Recent FPS drop

you guys get more then 30 fps? I am playing on my over 6 year old graphic card since asus is not making enough 3080 to deliver miners and me. xD
  10. Disable Bell sound options

I like the sound. Makes things more dramatic. But I only played a little. I can see that it goes on your nerves after you played all day and get it over and over again.
  11. Quality of Life Improvements Checklist

There is a simple Solution for the show names one, by just putting it on the ><| buttom and put a little weight on it. xD You know like you use rubber banding on the controler in games like Nier to never stop shooting hahaha.
    Great list! I would add this:
    Perk Saving in Main Menü - this is an important quality of life feature at least imo. "I am Speed" in this by now but still...
  12. Jumping

So you are telling me that a crusader knight in full plate armor was "able to do high agility moves such as rolls, jumping jacks and jumping in general." o . O Maybe we wouldnt have lost constantinople if the crusaders werent jumping and rolling around in battle instead of fighting. : D
  13. PERMA BAN Ciirus_des_Aigles from DUEL SERVER FOREVER!

At least in Warband TW made those guys pays extra money for another ID. good old days :grin:
  14. [BEAST#4] Division A - Weekly Match Results

@Quadri @Firunien @Tryerror
    where are the results of this match?

Week 4
    Starting here
    HINQ 0 (2) : (12) 4 DR

15. The Change No One Wanted

TW: having one server region.
    NA Community: No, my ping is to high, we want several server regions. If nobody is playing because of central server region, you can as well split it.
    TW: I dont think its a good idea.
    - Protest was keeping on- TW fullfilled NA Communities wish of two regions.
    ------------------------------
    4 Weeks later
    NA Community: Why did you split the community? baka daio? All we wanted was one server region!
    TW + EU Community: ....
    nuff said
  16. Neutrality and Professionalism: Message to Moderators

You guys do know they dont get paid right?
  17. [BEAST#4] Division D - Week 2

Please can you hand off these Error:

Error
    Go to Steam Liberary. Go to file property. Validate your files. They will check for corrupted files (happening after big updates, so always do that after one) and download those files a new.
  18. Horse Archer Meta?

No. Why? Movement accuracy penalty after Patch X.YZ. Why Patch? Because Horse Archers where Broken on X.YY. because every Archer got a huge deserved accuracy penalty unless he was on a horse - which was kind a "bug". Since then they only hit when they dont move or you do drive by shooting with your entire crosshair beeing on their body.
    Should they change it? - No, horse archery was banned in Warband for a reason.
  19. [BEAST#4] Suggestions

Metal-Luca just defended himself against a false narrative of a lie about them not wanting to play in Div A even tho the raiming light players were in A and KW Dark defend their A place in playoffs (by a large marging) and are back in A with an earned place. We all highly appreciate the work the admins put into this and who they listen to our suggestions and worries and answer to every single one of them - which is astonishing. Its more problematic if alternativ facts are presented to gain an unsportmanship through probably earned by skill advantage.
    About the sister devisions: I am not sure if it will end in stomps. NoVa also suggested a special playoff system for them, that should prevent that. We would have to test them first, i guess.
    TCV a very formidable and strong clan was also placed against suggestions from the community in a lower devisions. I remember to told that TCV and also at least one admin. Fact is however, we dont know until we test ist - nobody believed me first and why should they. Now they worried with reason bevore the decisions of smaller devisions was postboned that they would have a boring season of stomps again. So basically nobody can see the future. If you are daring to go with a new system, people should understand that, test it like buchholz and complain later but always remember to be fair and nice to the free working admins who not only have to write those big essays about new systems but also to our worries and complains - That is something we all should remember in the manner of sportmanship and good faith.
  20. Ban Cavalry in Siege Mode

We are going to increase the cost of Cavalry in Siege and TDM.
    This is a bandaid on a mortal wound kind of metapher. Atm there is a meta to win any game (if enough people follow): Use only cheap spawns until the way to G is open (doesnt matter if you are defender or attacker). As soon as the way to G is open everyone use that saved money to spam heavy Cav. This wins every game. Depending on how much the cost increases you still get to spam, since i kinda doubt you will increase it by like 50 or more gold. An Increase of 50 gold would make it still a valid strategy but not op spamable.
    What this will solve however is the early game cav Problem. Defender wont be able to spam Cav in the first minutes to bring attackers dead in their tracks. For this Problem this is a nice solution. But I guess no matter what you do there will always be a meta strategy to win every game kinda.
Back
Top Bottom