Search results for query: *

1. SP - Battles & Sieges Stop the AI from pushing you while you're shooting from cover in a barricade during sieges

During sieges when I take cover behind a barricade in order to shoot the defenders from cover, the AI also tries to do this and ends up constantly pushing me out of the way to do this. It's very annoying, and there's no ability to tell a specific soldier "go away, this one's taken" like you...
  2. Resolved After opting in for beta, the game crashes while loading during launch. Even after reverting back and reinstalling the entire game, it still crashes.

It used to work perfectly fine until I opted in to the beta. Now the game just crashes during loading and I have reinstalled the ENTIRE game and it still doesn't work. I don't know what more to do. I've submitted a crash report via the reporting thing several times. Launching it directly from...
  3. I can offer the hand of my dead wife in marriage

When I went to talk to the Khan of the Khuzaits, I was able to offer the hand of my dead wife in marriage to one of his relatives. Minor bug but should probably be fixed.
  4. SP - General [BUG REPORT] Freeze on joining tournament in Baltakhand

Ever since e1.0.7 my game freezes and then crashes a few seconds after joining a tournament in Baltakhand. This has happened twice. I don't know if this happens everywhere or not, I've only joined tournaments in Baltakhand, but it's happened twice now.
  5. Anyone else having worse performance today?

I have great FPS most of the time, but every so often my game just freezes for like 15 seconds before going back to where it was. It's incredibly frusturating - is anyone else have this issue?
  6. Is it just me or does practically every woman look the same?

They all seem to have the same facial structure and similar hair.
  7. A few questions about marriage

1. When I talk to a noble about marriage, and he asks whose hand I'm offering, I'm not given any choices. I assumed it was like warband and I was asking to marry one of his relatives. What's happening with that? 2. Can I marry my companion??
  8. SP - General Bring back singleplayer autoblock

I made the first post in the singleplayer forum on autoblock (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/auto-block-in-singleplayer.396697/), and I'm bringing it here as well just to make sure there's a thread in the proper place. I'd reiterate my points from there to make it an optional...
  9. Is there a skill that increases party movement speed?

I can't find any immediately obvious ones
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Forgive me for the war I'm about to start.... ...but may I suggest adding the ability to auto-block in singleplayer? I completely understand why it was removed from multiplayer, and I'm perfectly content with that, but as someone who almost exclusively plays singleplayer, I don't see a reason...
Back
Top Bottom