Search results for query: *

1. kili3003

Resolved All horses look the same.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
    I stopped playing, i started the game 2 days ago, and tested it again. Updated manually, checked files on steam, after that reinstalling the game. The bug is still there. I tried different flag, not solving.
  2. kili3003

Yes, the problem persist with a new campaign as well. Some horses are changed this by colors. But same build, same structure.
  3. kili3003

So nobody cares about this bug? it lasted 3 months already. It should be gone.
  4. kili3003

I think i choosed wrong section, if a mod is on move it to the right section please. [
  5. kili3003

All horses i equip look the same, only the hair is different. The colors, same horse build. Only steppe horses are different. And it seems that if i join tournament horses looks different but same build. Aserai horses, Vlandian, Empire look the same, same build, same colors. And it shouldnt. I...
  6. kili3003

Horse colors.

Does anybody knows how to change horse colors? Beside mule and steppe horses all the horse have the same color, a grey with white head star. I tried multiple factions same color. I tried multiple flags same colors. My party have different horse colors, every horse is normal but my own is a color...
  7. kili3003

Need More Info After i convinced Tais to join the empire. It crashes.

Is like the bug from the army of poachers, he keep attacking me all the time, i cant leave it.
  8. kili3003

SP - General The same launcher for SP and MP.

It bothers me when i play SP and i want to switch to MP, that i need to leave the game to start it again for playing MP, a menu like in Warband will be good. First 10 times is ok, but doing this every day, oh boy, it is fustrating.
  9. kili3003

Resolved Black screen.

To much squares this is aint minecraft.
  10. kili3003

Need More Info Khuzait soldier bugged.

He looks the same even deployed in battle. I tought i have graphics leaks but it was from the soldier.
  11. kili3003

Need More Info All the horses look the same.

All the horses look the same, arabian, pure breed, vladian horses, just khuzait steppe horses and the bulky one, i forgot his name look different, is not a major bug but the game is very boring with all the horses looking the same by the faction you are. I observed that if i am khuzait all...
  12. kili3003

Why i have the same color at horses.

I think is because is a some kind of bug, they should be different but they arent. Just let the devs know it, and i think they will solve it.
  13. kili3003

Do you play khuzait ?
  14. kili3003

I played bannerlord like 13 hourse, and i cant still find why the horses are just one color, if i am mongolian they are white, if i go empire they are other colors, i chosed a variety of horses and they are the same, is a bug or something ? With just one color to all the horses, it bores me.
  15. kili3003

Resolved Always crashing

Crash resolved, is because poachers missions. BUt i deleted my save. NICE TALEWORLDS.
  16. kili3003

Level cheats?

Please somebody ?
  17. kili3003

Level cheats?

I enabled cheats on the sp, but it dont work the level up. I had a bug after i reached level 10 and 20k of talers or so, i had a party with 45 mens. And it continued crashed me, i tried like 20 times to enter the game, but i cant. Now i enabled cheats to recover all the things that i had, but i...
  18. kili3003

Resolved Always crashing

If i go in other direction it works.
  19. kili3003

Resolved Always crashing

My game is always crashing here.
Back
Top Bottom