Search results for query: *

1. odkupiciel375

[Bug] Attacking sea raiders hideout ends in infinite loading screen

Mode: SP Description: When i attack sea raiders hideout game starts loading the map and never ends it. Game does not freeze as the animation in the bottom right corner keeps playing. Other hideouts (tried those in the woods) work fine. Overall loading times are short as i've installed the game...
  2. odkupiciel375

[Bug] Bugged navmesh makes character walk on water

Mode: SP Description: On the way from Dunglanys to Varcheg my character went downhill and started walking on water. Video:
  3. odkupiciel375

[Bug] Incorrectly placed FPP camera

Mode: SP Description: When i joined the battle my camera was inside my characters head so i was able to see my mustache ;). Bug happened only once and switching between TPP and FPP fixed it. Video:
  4. odkupiciel375

[Bug] Snow texture turned itself off while on a campaign map (for a brief moment)

Mode: SP Description: While i was zooming out the view on the campaign map a snow texture "turned itself off" for a moment making grass underneath it visible. Video:
  5. odkupiciel375

[Bug] Protect caravan quest bugs

Mode: SP First bug description: When i was following the caravan a message popped up on my screen saying that "You are about to lose sight of the caravan. Find the caravan before they are in danger." even tho i was right being them. Video: Second bug description: After finishing that quest and...
Back
Top Bottom