Search results for query: *

1. Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

maybe armagan is running for office. or perhaps they can't fix the memory issues. or perhaps the game is as dead as the turkish economy and they know their game is total garbage.
  2. So it seems the game's still riddled with memory issues

switched from 1.1.5 to 1.2.9 and huge issues. CPU constantly at 100%. Load screen still on while voices are already heard. Each hit to enemy causes them to disappear and reappear and stutter. LOD for blood decals and cloth sim are killing immersion. 20 feet away and they're gone. Seems like all these efforts to improve memory is actually destroying the game. Perhaps this is why they've been silent. They cannot fix the memory issue.
  3. Is This Game Dead Now?

It's as dead as the turkish economy.
  4. Bring Back Lifting Sieges for AI

The crux of the issue is there is no actual metric for “decent NPC AI”

The mods I’ve tried that “fixed” it, according to its fans, made the AI excessively predictable and exploitable, and all factions had the same tendencies. That’s not a fix in my book. Doing the “best tactical option” according to the author but having gaping holes and no flexibility just offered a similarly shallow experience.

I’m not convinced the current AI is any worse then it was before. It’s just different. If all you want is field battles, it’s “worse”. If you wanted more castle defense battles, it’s probably a little “better”. They also adjusted the effectiveness of units in different autoresolve situations, so I’m curious if those were all taken into account properly.

At the end of the day this is a six of one, half dozen of another result
    Look at ai back in the day. This is ai vs ai. There was a time after this that ai was quite difficult to fight one on one. Then a few patches later its back to easy picking. I remember it was around the time when the devs introduced the combat difficulty options.

Skip to 1:15 for the highlight.
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The problem here is not the good ideas, but rather the ignorance of the profession of developer (I am a salaried web developer).

Some modders code a little, but they don't have the same constraints at all (planning, management, procedures) and generally focus on a single subject.

Crusader Kings is 19 years old, Total War is 23 years old, Mount and Blade is 15 years old, you can't ask Bannerlord to contain all the expertise... His credo is medieval battles, "diplomacy", more precisely the relationship system, just serves to fuel new wars.

I find it normal to ask and to hope, what I find not normal is people who criticize, even though the updates are free. Bugs are normal for a code with so many mechanics and branches.
    :rolleyes:
    First, the argument you're making has already been shot down and has been proven over and over to be wrong. Some modders do code with constraints and take into consider everything else. Can't ask bannerlord to contain all the expertise? Well, some modders with less than 15 years experience somehow have a lot if not all the expertise. You don't find it normal for people to criticize. Did you just want us to shove down our throats whatever is given to us? Updates are not free. They're part of what was already supposed to be the actual product. I bet you wouldn't like it if you bought a brand new home with unfinished floors, basement, and garage and was told that they'll complete them as time went on. Only to find them sending you a letter asking you why you are criticizing their work when the floors, basement, and garage are free. Bugs are not normal for good code. How can one code change another code that totally isn't related. How come the same bugs reappear over and over again. Finally, I'm not impressed with people's backgrounds and the so called "experts" and "professionals." The "experts" and "professionals" in the US that are in economics, politics, medical, etc have destroyed the country. Even when just talking about co-workers that are in professional positions, I'm not impressed. I have worked with (and I'm sure many here as well) many people who don't qualify for their job. So I'm not impressed with "a salaried web developer." I have worked with PhD scientists in the chemical engineering field and I have beat them stupid and defeated them at the corporate competition. My former coworkers who only had a high school diploma have developed new polymers and made technological advancements. All the while the PhD scientists just look at the notes and claim "that's not going to work" without even trying it. I have worked with plenty of incompetent engineers, IT, and medical people before. Not impressed. Remember, the doctor takes down notes about your symptoms and does a search on WebMD and give you a print out and administers OTC. :rolleyes:
  6. Steam won't let me roll back- what gives?

Yeah I get you. I don't have a problem with the updates. I understand how they can be problematic. I'd like to come back to a game two years later and experience everything that has been added, but I hate the fact that I can't revert to previous versions on a game I paid for. It irritates the hell out of me!
    What the dude above you said doesn't matter because all the mods are broken even if you revert back to 1.7.0. Even with the "language deletion" remedy the mods are still broken and its crash to desktop.
  7. You know the game is dead when the adult mods take over...

at-least-we-all-tried.jpg
  8. Please remove the Bound Crossbow

Pleaae remove the Bound Crossbow from Vlandian units and give it to Imperials.
    That ****'s not funny,these troops shouldn't gouche over 200m my health at the beginning of the fight,wtf TW work you lazy...nothing
    TW was misled by someone from the community to do this(that someone pops out of nowhere with no real life experience, watches a few of Todd's Workshop videos and then claims to be an expert).
    Crossbow usable distance should be at a shorter distance than the best performing bow, but should hit hard. Light crossbows should deliver similar distances but be less powerful.
    edit: for those naysayers or those wanting to ask what I'm smoking, the proof is in the pudding. From time to time TW will implement something they see from the community.
  9. Financial bug or feature?

Obviously, it was your own fault. You managed well by yourself, but decided that it was better for someone else to lead you. So, you followed an incompetent leader and they sucked you dry. Lesson learned.
  10. Patch Notes v1.1.2

The joke is that the game was released in it's current condition :lol:

I seriously don't understand why the bug fixing is endless. Almost feels intentional. I understand that some bugs may pop up, but for stuff like spear head gap on the spear handle? Its fixed in one version and then messed up in the next. Its either intentional by an employee or someone used a old version to patch their codes leaving the old bug in place. So this means that they're not all on one page. People are using any version they want to update the next patch due to not caring. If one didn't touch a certain piece of code that's totally unrelated to the bug, that code should be fine in the next update.
  11. Patch Notes v1.1.2

1.2.0 when?
    tw feels the yearly april fools joke is more important and puts in a lot of resource to gather all these photos and names.
  12. I Have 5 Open Tickets with TaleWorlds and Zero Responses

the game launcher report doesn't work for some people. Never worked for me since closed beta. best to make the report on here.
  13. Plannerlord: MB2 Character Planning Tool

A kingdom exporter would definitely be a good option. Name your culture and kingdom, etc and BAM...it spits out all the files, etc.
  14. Patch Notes v1.1.2

Rebel clans should immediately attempt to conquer the rebelling fief within a certain time limit if they cannot, they should disappear from the game.
    But that's not how real rebellions work. There is no time limit for the rebellion. Rebellions should only end when all the rebel leaders are killed, pardoned, persuaded to switch sides, etc. If they fail to conquer the fief and escape, they should have a bounty on their head. A new group should be spawned on the map called "Escaped Rebel." These will act like deserters and can be killed, ransomed, or recruited. If recruited, negative relations occur with the original fief kingdom. Then the player can have an option to talk with the lord of the fief and persuade them to pardon the escaped rebel with influence or money. If persuasion is successful, relations is regained.
  15. SP - General Ability to change weapons during battle

This should be easy to implement. However, I disagree that it should be a perk feature. The player is already carrying the weight with them. Just do like warband and have the baggage train behind the spawn point.
  16. Server stability

I don't think so, official siege and TDM still crash sometimes as do BRE servers. Today I tried to log on to BRE siege server with over 100 players but got disconnecet because server had crashed. There has been giant leap in server stability, official and non-official.
    I wonder why taleworlds won't allow us to rent our own servers like battlefield bad company 2? Even with rented servers, the server still has to abide by certain rules to prevent abuse, etc.
  17. Game being reverted to previous version

You sure you're not hallucinating again? Never understand why people keep moving to the newest patch when they've already put in countless hours in a previous patch that is just one or two versions back.
  18. Charge command not working properly

Good thing they only listen to the REAL Uthred and not a son of uthred.

[url=https://postimg.cc/2qfM836D][/URL]
  19. Cavalry AI downgrade in full release ?

I'd say that cavalry is not bad, but it needs babysitting, I agree. And that can be done in vanilla. Now I'm not talking battanian scouts, I don't even consider them cavalry, but for the other tier 4-5-6 cav that the factions have, you need to tell them where to go with "hold position" instead of "charge". It actually works wonders as Ive seen my Druzhinik Champions decimate anything in front of them and then murder the enemy archers. I will also give point to the fact that a few of them will die before my character is leveled, but after like level 20 they become quite nice. Mostly because of the extra hp they get. I dont have the means to record what I do with my cav or what my build is but just know that in a fight you need to constantly control them while your infantry and archers turtle the enemy. I always keep at least 100 cav and they are the main damage dealer in big fights, turning the tides even against armies consisting of 1k elite units.
    Take the OP's complaint with a grain of salt. Dude doesn't even know how to play the game. Just another baseless claim by someone who doesn't even know the basics of the game. Dude was using the advance command on the cavalry. Of course they charge up to the enemy and stay there at the front line. That's one reason why taleworlds is ignoring a lot of complaints.
Back
Top Bottom