Search results for query: *

1. Bartering leveling exploit, 1 denar for 1 denar

Early game, if you do this with every noble you can, you definitely can't afford to give them 10k
  2. Parties added to your army go attacking nearby armies on their way to join your army

Yeah that's the point, you can't catch an ennemy with an army so the smaller and faster party catch them for you, I have seen weird behavior tho were some guy suddenly attacks me with 1/3 or less troops then me I assume because his allies were in a nearby castle and get destroyed but even a troop of like 6 steppes bandits attaqued my 100 men army for no reason (I wasn't even chasing them they are way too fast)
  3. Bow Skill Exploit

I'm not sure whether you hit something or not matters, I think only the fact that your shooting does, I've earned points when attacking and missing
  4. Bow Skill Exploit

To be fair that's kinda how you learn to shoot a bow, pick up an arrow and shoot
  5. Parties added to your army go attacking nearby armies on their way to join your army

What you expect them to give up everything to come and help you? Do you give a crap (if you're a vassal) if someone else from your faction creates an army? At least they eventually come. Plus single parties are faster than armies, so a single party can catch a larger ennemy and fight him until the army he's supposed to go in come and help him.
  6. Bartering leveling exploit, 1 denar for 1 denar

Just exchange nothing for nothing and click gift, barter attempt will be successful and your charm will go up
  7. Resolved Crash when talking to companions in your own army (and bug when interacting with a specific companion party on the campain map)

Hi there, To resume what happened (i don't know what is relevent and what isn't): I created my own imperial faction have no lords in my faction but two companions with their own party. I created an army including both my companions parties, besieged a town, some of the town faction lords and...
Back
Top Bottom