Search results for query: *

• Users: HotPie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HotPie

Lack of diversity in difficulty when invading castles

So I've been wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in difficulty when besieging different settlements. Pretty much all of them follow the same pattern/layout, I know not all the settlements are unique from one another yet but it seems to be the pattern across every culture which makes...
  2. HotPie

Can't marry companions who are now lords

Just tested the new feature out where you can make companions nobles etc, but discovered that you still can't marry them. Is this set in stone or will this feature change?
  3. HotPie

Lords should fight in keep battles

I quite like the addition of keep battles, but a part of it feels a bit hollow. I think that if you are knocked out in the initial siege, you should be able to fight in the keep battle but with lower health, like you did in warband. Also if there are lords defending the settlement they should...
  4. HotPie

How is AI to AI relationship determined?

So I've got a weird bug; I'm playing as a Vlandian vassal, everything was going fine, we were thrashing the Battanians and the Sturgians, everyone was getting a nice bit of land, until our clans started to change factions. I mean a lot of them did it. Currently there is only one original...
  5. HotPie

Potential problem/bug regarding rebellions

Just want to quickly say that I re-installed the game after a month and a half upon the launch of 1.5.6 and I love it, the rebellions feature is a really cool addition and I feel this patch has really improved the game all over. However I've encountered a potential problem that hasn't yet...
  6. HotPie

SP - General Yet another massive post about mod/vanilla ideas

Okay, it seems to be a common occurrence that people write an essay on their requests for the game, so here I am, having written an essay on my requests for the game. Quick disclaimer, I love this game, I fully support the developers, many of these points are a message to modders rather than the...
  7. HotPie

Snowballing still a major problem in 1.4.3

So I left the game running while I went out and roughly two in game years past, which really isn't a long amount of time. I'm using no mods and I've had absolutely no impact on the world whatsoever. Sturgia is still getting destroyed and faction leaders are still keeping most of the conquered...
  8. HotPie

Relationship should differ for each person not the entire clan

Before you get your pitchforks out I know a similar post has been made about this before, but I want to expand on it a little. Also want to point out that I'm not criticising the game, yes it needs work but I'm confident Taleworlds will provide. Now that that's out of the way I think there...
Back
Top Bottom