Search results for query: *

• Users: idied23
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. idied23

SP Fantasy [1.011]The invasion of the dark ones.. [WIP]

Hello everyone this is currently a WORK IN PROGRESS MOD. The topic is also a WIP Anyway, i shall brief you in on the current statistics. Factions 95% Units 75% Items 65% Scripts 45% ------------------------------------------------ Planned: Diplomatic mod. 6 new factions. Ottoman empire...
  2. idied23

Any sort of of invasion code

Is there anysort of invasion code released to the public? i have made a couple of models for my mod and i wanted to use them for a extremely tough, but i only wanted them to come when you reach like level 10, "for warband", any help would be appreciated.
  3. idied23

Portal 2 turret opra

(SPOILER ALERT) For those of you who have played Portal 2 around the end were you go to the moon ect ect, what was your reaction when you first saw those 4 turrets then eventually bursting into song, i personally thought at first (FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-) but then i was like (Woohooooooo!), again what...
  4. idied23

Need help with translation?

I saw some text glitches during the game where some things made no sense i was wondering if you need any help with the translation (english) There is probably someone else who already made this topic (and got it) but i just want to try to contribute to this truly amazing mod.
  5. idied23

Looking for...

As the titles said,I am looking for a simple person who can make models. Basically im trying to assemble a team of people to help make a mod (i know it sounds retarded). So here are the things ill need (please dont flame in this topic also tell me if im posting in the wrong section) Models,coder...
  6. idied23

Recruiting DK Tweak?

Is there somehow a way to recruit dk's through the villages the control like some sort of tweak ive beat the dks twice now (hard as hell) with a bunch of cavliers they wont die until i can get their last base but anyway thats not the point.Is there a tweak were you can recruit dk's from the...
Back
Top Bottom