Search results for query: *

1. RooskyRex

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

+1, I agree with every point. This is a fantastic, well constructed and thought out post.
  2. RooskyRex

Archer AI seems bugged?

So I have about 13 hours into my first playthrough as a Vlandian lord. One thing I have noticed and I havent seen anyone really mention is that I've noticed the archer AI tends to be sporadic. Keep in mind that I have made sure they are set to fire at will mode. What I mean by that is I have...
  3. RooskyRex

Getting forging materials

Quoting u. It’s in the game.

you get iron ore and wood by smelting down weapons. There’s a smelt button in the upper left of the smithy. You need charcoal to do it though, and apparently it’s derived from the commodity hardwood.
    I happily stand corrected then. Cheers!
  4. RooskyRex

Getting forging materials

Don't quote me on this but I'm fairly certain that forging isn't in the game yet so those items probably can't be obtained yet
  5. RooskyRex

Game keeps crashing on 1st tutorial mission attacking bandit lair....

This is just wrong....come on.....

Just reloaded the game in the game's safe mode and its working now. Give that a try.
  6. RooskyRex

WHERE is it?

No Steam No Buy

Its the same functionality. It is added to your library and will track all of your time etc.
  7. RooskyRex

WHERE is it?

10 GLORIOUS MINUTES LEFT. GET YOUR CREDIT CARDS READY TO SEND LORD GABEN MONEY AND HE WILL BLESS YOU WITH BANNERLORD

Or even better get it on Taleworlds and activate it on Steam to support the developer! :grin:
  8. RooskyRex

Should i buy the game with this config?

Should run fine. Only thing you might want to consider is eventually buying some more RAM. Nowadays you generally want at least 16GB for gaming.
  9. RooskyRex

WHERE is it?

April fools, this game was canceled 4 years ago.

Hahahaha that would be the most brutal april fools joke ever
  10. RooskyRex

who is waiting ???

I honestly believe that the clocks going forward yesterday has just caused some confusion lol. If the clocks hadn't changed it would have been just after 09:00 UK time...

Absolutely. I completely forgot the clocks went forward an hour on Sunday.
  11. RooskyRex

The final hour.

It's 1 hour and a half, not 30 minutes. UTC time is in line with their statement of other timezones.

I think a lot of us in the UK might have forgotten yesterday was daylight savings... Not as important when everyone is on lock down in their houses
  12. RooskyRex

The final hour.

Time zones did change which I completely forgot about

Ughhh same D=
  13. RooskyRex

Small Captain mode guide (PSA)

Really good guide!
  14. RooskyRex

The final hour.

Well now its back at 1 hour left i think even steam is soo hyped that is counting wrong ... well i am ready so is my credit card now just wait for the harvesting season

It says 1 hour left until it releases. There are 36 minutes left.
  15. RooskyRex

When does the game come out?

Talk about low effort ****posting
  16. RooskyRex

The Beta is over?

Does battle test thing work?

Negative. Just tried it =/
  17. RooskyRex

The Beta is over?

Right as I booted it up D=
  18. RooskyRex

Steam Updated

But is there a pre-download option

No pre-load for early access titles afaik
  19. RooskyRex

Those of you who DON'T want marriage... Why?

I'm genuinely excited to try all the new and more in depth systems out. I'm saving my judgements until I have first hand experience with them all.
Back
Top Bottom