Search results for query: *

• Users: Bjarkan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bjarkan

Dedicated Server Config: Trouble with restarting after the match ends.

I have got the server up and running with all of the settings I want. I revived the original Duel server :cool: But, now I am stuck in the "Awaiting Server View" or the server stops entirely after the round ends. with these lines added to my config: set_automated_battle_count -1...
  2. Bjarkan

Dueling: 1H vs 2H

I was wondering what your opinion on dueling between 1H vs. 2H is. Do you think one of them has a clear advantage over the other (regardless of skill) ? I prefer fighting with a 2H sword as I like to have range and striking power and I've been using it since WB so I am just used to it. But I...
  3. Bjarkan

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops We need more Viking Hair !

I would love to see some more viking hairstyles in the coming updates. I noticed you added an short afro hair, so maybe someone is working on hair right now. here are some suggestions, please give this link to art direction hehe These are just some suggestions, if anyone here also needs...
  4. Bjarkan

Taking a walk around my desert castle

I love the new mount and blade, it look and feels amazing. check out this video I made walking around my freshly conquered desert castle. ☀ watch till the end. something unexpected might happen :LOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7UV7sPTCLM
  5. Bjarkan

Modding Inspiration Thread (Brainstorm with me)

Greetings fans of Calradia and all the other worlds that we were able to explore because of our amazing modding community. Let's brainstorm ideas for your dream mods ! Go crazy, go simple. whatever you like. Maybe somebody of the modding community gets inspired by your idea and actually...
  6. Bjarkan

Steam Page showing only Singleplayer

I was wondering why the Bannerlord Steam Page is only showing that it is a Singleplayer game...
Back
Top Bottom