Search results for query: *

1. Gustafssonz

Taleworlds transparency and roadmap?

I feel like Bannerlord is missing so many stuff that was promised and it's so sad to see no communication at all from Taleworlds about the future and vision going forward. You could expect some kind of roadmap where the missing features will be implemented or ANY kind of motivation of playing...
  2. Gustafssonz

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

I doubt they will deliver all the features they have promised in 1.3. Hard Doubt.
    It's just sad.
  3. Gustafssonz

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

Hello? Where is the missing features and the end game features? I feel we are missing so many parts of the game that was promised. I love Bannerlord but there is so much left to be desired and I don't to put that work on the modders. Where is the complete Game?
  4. Gustafssonz

Resolved Unit bugged inside building in Siege

Summary: An enemy unit is stuck inside a building we cannot access How to Reproduce: I donno, spawn units at Epicrotea Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Siege of Epicrotea Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  5. Gustafssonz

Resolved [1.8.0]+ Use of Longbow on mount without perks possible (ICON MISSING, Correct on comment)

!!!! CORRECTION: The Icon is missing on the bows, the functionality of not being able to use bows on mount is correct! !!!
  6. Gustafssonz

Resolved [1.8.0]+ Use of Longbow on mount without perks possible (ICON MISSING, Correct on comment)

Summary: Able to use longbow on mount without perks How to Reproduce: Spec accordingly to screenshot Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related):1 Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  7. Gustafssonz

POLL: DLCs from Taleworlds

Yes, I would buy EXPANSIONS
    Not focking DLC.
  8. Gustafssonz

Resolved 1.5.8 Missing Texture/graphics in recruitment-window.

There is many issues regarding texture that is missing, shadow, "blured" texture, wrong color etc.
  9. Gustafssonz

In Progress 1.5.7 Game crashes when attacking Looters

Can confirm this. It happenes quite a lot. Not only looters but also armies etc.
  10. Gustafssonz

Resolved Merchant/artisan in Cities have negative Power

Not sure what triggers it. I think one person-in-town/merchant/artisan got negative after I did the quest "a new gang moved in" where you battle off another gang in the town. Here is just one random with negative (other nobles in this town also have negative) Another merchant/Artisan, in a...
  11. Gustafssonz

Resolved [e1.5.6] Emissary System, brother is not increasing the relationship.

I left 2 companions in different cities (1 with 90+ charm and 1 without charm) and also my brother. The cities with companions in them did increase relationship with random Nobel meanwhile my brother did not increase the relation with anyone. I forwarded many days with the same results.
  12. Gustafssonz

In Progress [e1.5.6] Assigning Quartermaster uses Trade instead of Steward

When assigning Quartermaster to myself or companion, it showcase the relevant skill but this time it show Trade instead of Steward. I suppose Trade could be relevant since it reduces the upkeep of the army. However, while assigned to Quartermaster you increase experience gained towards Steward...
  13. Gustafssonz

In Progress [e1.5.6] - Wrong stats for Imperial Archer

Imperial Veteran Archer got 2h Weapon skill increase instead of 1h. Imperial Palatine Guard does however correct this with 1h/130 skill and 2h/30 skill. The Crossbow path does show correct stats (Imperial Crossbowman 1h/100 skill -> Imperial Srgt Crossbowman 1h/130 skill) for example...
  14. Gustafssonz

Resolved [1.5.0] Leather Cap is divine white of holiness

Also Padded Coif and Western Gembeson. Will add more here if I find more.
  15. Gustafssonz

Resolved [1.5.0] Leather Cap is divine white of holiness

Superwhite leather cap on Vlandia Recruits.
  16. Gustafssonz

Resolved [1.5.0] Possible mistake of new land to walk in?

From Ostican before you had to travel past Rovalt to enter the mainland but now, south of the mountain there is a new area where everyone can walk. Is this intended?
  17. Gustafssonz

[1.4.3] Polearm Fine Pike wrong info

id: fine_pike_t4 Meanwhile the Tier is 1. Should be 4.
  18. Gustafssonz

[1.4.3 Beta] Companion is missing skills

First time I have encountered this bug. Companion didn't have any skills. This companion was the only one in my game with the "The Alone" while the rest of the companions did have skills.
  19. Gustafssonz

[1.4.1] Clan of Vlandia asking huge amount of cash.

I convinced a lord to join us instead but he was asking for a HUGE amount of cash. This cannot be correct.
Back
Top Bottom