Search results for query: *

• Users: Venset
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Venset

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers? Would like to play some normal multiplayer now and again. Unofficial servers are only up for events or are for mods. At least add a duel server
  2. Venset

Sturgian Spearmen

Just a quick thread about Sturgian Spearmen. I believe they should have the big round shields like the Sturgian Soldiers and the tiers above them. It makes no sense that they go from big round shields to little cav shields then back to big round shields. I know there is a million things to fix...
  3. Venset

Need information about keys

I bought Warband from Taleworlds ages ago, and now I want to buy Napoleonic Wars from steam because It's 75% off. Can steam version of Napoleonic Wars work with Non-steam Warband? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  4. Venset

Spectating battle after knocked out

Is there a mod out there for Warband which allows you to spectate the battle after you have been knocked out in single player? I find this is a must needed mod. If there is could someone please give me a link? If there isn't could someone work on making such a mod? XD I do remember spectating...
  5. Venset

Watching battles after unconscious

Greetings. I am curious on how you got this to work as It's one of my favourite features of this mod (and it's in a few others) However there are some mods that I've been trying out like for example Lords and Realms and Blackpowder which doesn't have the spectating after knocked unconscious. I...
  6. Venset

Continued battles after death

Hi guys, I just downloaded this mod and I'm loving it so far. However the one thing that has ruined the fun of this mod for me is when you get knocked unconscious you cannot spectate the battlefield and watch your men fight. (Which on other mods I have, you can) If possible can someone tell me...
  7. Venset

Enquiry about Weight/Encumbrance

One thing I have always wondered about and should need a little clarification (I have even used the search button) is that does the armour/weapons in your inventory (not the weapons/armour equipped add to your encumbrance during battle? For example: I want to have two sets of weapons/armours...
  8. Venset

Greetings

Greetings I am new to Mount and Blade and I really enjoy the Native Expansion Mod. I have been reading the forum now and then, and I have been enjoying this little community. So heres my playing style. I believe its at 107% Normal damage to me and my allies. Combat AI Good Normal Speed 100...
Back
Top Bottom