Search results for query: *

1. Venset

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

Oh boy, you're about to enter a world of pain
    Why what did I miss?
  2. Venset

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers? Would like to play some normal multiplayer now and again. Unofficial servers are only up for events or are for mods. At least add a duel server
  3. Venset

OC Battle servers rarely up, Siege gone completely, refresh/lobby simulator. Please let us play your game...

People are wanting to play but are just waiting for proper working servers, and also proper custom servers.

The community is only going to get bigger. We are waiting on you taleworlds to get things done.
  4. Venset

SP - Battles & Sieges Does anyone else think spears are utterly useless?

Boot up a custom battle, Choose Sturgia for your team, choose Vlandia or such for the enemy. Put 100% infantry for your guys, and 100% Calvary for the enemy.

Try a formation like square, watch your guys get rekt. why? They bump their spears into friendlies and enemies, so they can't do the damage.

Now choose the same setup put choose 100% archers for yourself, put them in square, hold fire. They will win cause they can hit the enemy with their melee weapons.

Bear in mind this is like 250 vs 250 cause my max unit's is set to 500.

Spears are crap, and they shouldn't be. Unfortunately you cannot tell your spearmen to use their swords/axes against cav.

Spearmen do better when they have more space to move and attack so they will get more kills that way, but they still get rekt.
    So the anti cav unit is the least effective against cav.

I've tried everything to make spearmen effective, normal line, all the other formations, line formation but drag them into a tight formation, same with the other formations, even charge. Spearmen are garbage.
  5. Venset

Sturgian Spearmen

Just a quick thread about Sturgian Spearmen. I believe they should have the big round shields like the Sturgian Soldiers and the tiers above them. It makes no sense that they go from big round shields to little cav shields then back to big round shields. I know there is a million things to fix...
  6. Venset

Small Captain mode guide (PSA)

Are you saying you can hold left click and drag your formation like in Total War? It might explain why my line formation was 4 ranks deep.
  7. Venset

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

New Zealand, Hawkes Bay, approx. 146 ping
  8. Venset

I got my beta key the other day, but the lag is too bad for me. I live in New Zealand I get 144 ping to the CN servers. Can't kill much, can't even block bad players.
  9. Venset

Dredd. said:
    Yeah it is quite unfortunate.

Is KoS making a comeback?

No idea, I haven't updated my profile.
  10. Venset

Signed.

I didn't even know there wasn't going to be dedicated servers.

I'm really looking forward to this game coming out.

There is a lot of games out there that the oceanic community would play but because of no servers for us we don't have a chance which then snowballs into mindsets of creators that the oceanic community has no interest but we really do.
  11. Venset

No love for the Sarranid

Indeed Sarranid horse is best in the game. The Sarranids are probably my favourite faction. I used to regard Swadia as my favourite but that's only because of the two handed sword, bastard sword and the awlpike.

People need to stop underestimating Sarranids.

They have the best cav hands down, their swords are pretty good, they have axes for breaking shields, they have short bows and nomad bows for fast archery, good armours for their cost, good helms, good boots, and i find their shields good. Only things I find a negative is perhaps the weight of the lower armored helms, the weight of the first boots and maybe some of their stats but I don't even bother looking up specific stats to be honest so I actually don't know what they are, I just know theres a few lacking somewhere but in practice Sarranids are a very well rounded faction.
  12. Venset

NW along with other Mount and Blade Products on Sale for the next few days!

Is the Steam Napoleonic Wars compatible with Non steam Warband?
  13. Venset

Need information about keys

I bought Warband from Taleworlds ages ago, and now I want to buy Napoleonic Wars from steam because It's 75% off. Can steam version of Napoleonic Wars work with Non-steam Warband? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  14. Venset

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Well I am now playing Warband again as some of you may already know. I can actually play in DX9 and still have 125 fps :smile: Huzzah! no more DX7.
  15. Venset

What a bastard, this guy deserves a bash.

On a brighter note: Good to see you Pomke :smile:
  16. Venset

Noob terminology aside. Moral of the story, help new players or unskilled players out by teaching the ropes of the game, and not drive them away from our small community through insults.

BTW: Won the bid for the graphics card I need. Hopefully get It in a few days, can't wait to begin playing again :smile:
  17. Venset

Only because the original meaning has been twisted by the masses. I use the word noob in It's original intended form. Use It as you wish. It's pointless to argue about It because no matter what people will use words out of original context anyway.
  18. Venset

As I said a noob is a new player, its just another way of saying newbie, newb etc.

Just like most words created, people twist them into something else. Someone who can't block is simply an unskilled player, although It is fair to say most new players can't block I have seen players who been round for awhile still unable to block efficiently.
  19. Venset

BathorysGraveland said:
    That begs the question though, of 'what is a noob'? Is it simply someone who has only just started playing? Or is it someone who just isn't very good? I myself am a very mediocre player, yet I've been playing for over a year now. Would it be a mix between the two perhaps?

A noob is a new player, people use the term incorrectly to insult people though.
Back
Top Bottom