Search results for query: *

1. BitterAsteroid

Resolved 1.2.0 Beta Sound Issues

Summary: The voice audio in singleplayer campaign is ridiculously loud. I can turn down all other options but wounding a soldier, celebrating at the end of the battle, and damage taken or given is deafening. How to Reproduce: Unknown Have you used cheats and if so which: Vanilla Beta Scene Name...
  2. BitterAsteroid

Resolved Getting Taken Captive after Winning a Battle As an Army

So when I am playing I was a mercenary and I joined an army and we won the battle but I was downed. I didn't think anything of it but then the same thing happened. I joined an army as a mercenary, won the battle and was not downed and was still taken captive losing all of my soldiers and a lot...
  3. BitterAsteroid

Getting Taken Captive after winning a battle as an army

So I have been getting captured by the enemy after winning a battle as part of the army and not getting downed during the battle causing me to lose all of my troops and a lot of items? Anyone else having this issue?
  4. BitterAsteroid

Anyone having issues with having kids now?

I haven't run into this issue before but for some reason my wife is not getting prego? Did they change the rates in 1.3 or something? Anyone else having this problem?
  5. BitterAsteroid

Adding to the Game

I have been thinking that it would be cool if when you select your faction in the character creation that you are assigned a city or village or even castle based on your original choices. For example a landlords retainers with alley gangs in the faction of Empire your origin story could be that...
  6. BitterAsteroid

Khuzaits Way To OP

So I do understand that the balancing issues are going to be fixed and that this is EA and I'm not really expecting too much from TW right now. I love this game it is fun to play. Now I will get to my rant. (hoping to shed light on some issues that I would like to see fixed) 1. Being taken...
  7. BitterAsteroid

Impossible Lord Recruiting

I have yet to actually recruit a lord to my nation and when I do manage to pass the Mini-game they require almost 1 mil denars to join????? Anyone else having this problem?
  8. BitterAsteroid

Deliver Herd Quest Issue

So when delivering the herd to Vostrum I ended up miss clicking and stating that I will not be delivering the herd to the notable in the city. They then told me that it is downright theft and gave me a 40 criminal rating. Now I understand clicking the wrong turn in is my fault but what I don't...
  9. BitterAsteroid

Resolved Deliver Herd Quest Issue

So when delivering the herd to Vostrum I ended up miss clicking and stating that I will not be delivering the herd to the notable in the city. They then told me that it is downright theft and gave me a 40 criminal rating. Now I understand clicking the wrong turn in is my fault but what I don't...
  10. BitterAsteroid

Can Anyone Help?

If you fail a persuasion attempt on a lord to get them to join your faction, does that reset eventually or do they never listen to you again?
  11. BitterAsteroid

What Just Happened?

So I have found that when you are knocked out in combat your troops turn into absolute potatoes. 27 Imperial legion vs 40 looters. Doing fine until I died..... (stupid mistakes) then all of the sudden my army just keeps dying. Like 1 hit kills an Imperial Legionary........ I do not like........
  12. BitterAsteroid

Just Some Things I've Noticed

So with this being EA I understand that there are going to be some issues but I'm going to make a list of some things I would like to see fixed in upcoming patches. Let me know if you disagree or have any others to add! 1. Clan Members on missions sometimes bug into HOLDING and mission does not...
  13. BitterAsteroid

Issues With Children

Hey Dev's, I am hoping that you guys are planning on fixing the child birth rate issues and things like that as it was kinda funny at first but now I am having children left and right and am trying to do an RPG playthrough..... I know its EA so I'm not say "broken game" I'm just hoping you can...
  14. BitterAsteroid

New Update

I see that 1.1.0 has been announced but has it been released yet? My game is still showing as Native 1.0.0 and all others are 1.0.10?
  15. BitterAsteroid

Its Raining Children......

So I finally got to the point where I have children..... how do I make it stop? Please. Make. It. Stop. I'm a father of 18 so far..................
  16. BitterAsteroid

Possible New Features

Hello all! I have been playing Bannerlord non-stop since the EA came out and have been having a wonderful time! So far I've only invested 102 hours in the game so not too much :/. After playing there are some things that I would love to see especially in the way of combat. 1. Fire orders for...
  17. BitterAsteroid

Armies.... Companion Armies!!!!! FTW

So on my adventure across Calradia I had decided to join up with the Southern Empire. (Wishing I could add Rheaga to my harem) I found that you can lead armies at the cost of influence! Cool right? Well it gets better! I have also found that you can send individual companions out in parties to...
Back
Top Bottom