Search results for query: *

1. Computica

Is this mod still alive?

A Sword Of Damocles that doesn't crash all the time and have a glitched out ending would be something amazing to see.
    I just might do that.
  2. Computica

Play for two years, and my review.

I'll be honest with you I know all the issues you speak on. Some of us OG modders are just waiting to comeback after the game leaves early access and the entirety of the mod tools are released.
  3. Computica

Spawnrate of Bandit Parties and Hideouts

The spawn rate of bandits should be very similar to the way Warband works. Bandits are created by a timed trigger that fires a script to check whether conditions in-game allow bandit parties to be created. If you find those in Warband you should be able to find those in Bannerlord.
  4. Computica

Mod for NPC-permadeath only (no player permadeath)

It should be possible based on how death is scripted in the game; but as of now until they release an SDK I wouldn't know how to check which scripts check for player deaths.
  5. Computica

Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

I believe that a lot of the old code from Native Warband is actually still in the game. Currently everyone is mostly using hacks and injections to modify the game but I'm sure old native code is still there; the way that it is implemented is just different. So I'm waiting until they release official mod tools to do so. The same dialogue for the Tavern Mercenaries is just like the one used in Warband.
  6. Computica

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

Is there any response to this from anywhere? I'd like to know the potential, and limitations, of map modding to work out the probability of making some mods. Is there a max map size? Max faction amount? Town numbers/castles etc?

And unless I've missed it, when will the scene editor be released so we can start on making our own worlds?
    Thanks!
    From what I would imagine from Warband is that the map size is as unlimited as the mesh it is on. The issue is how many moving parts will be on the map more than the size of the map itself.
  7. Computica

Increasing EXP gain

We don't have access to the campaign files yet so we can't change certain things like experience gain via mods.
  8. Computica

Can Bannerlord Damage Formulas be accessed? And how much can they be altered?

OK thank you I found my answer "Modding in Bannerlord is currently limited due to the lack of access to the CampaignSystem DLLs and official modding tools."
  9. Computica

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

Look the issues are in part caused by old code in the games triggers; they were never really optimized to begin with so the issue isn't really your computers. Check to see if the stuttering is sequenced with the time of day in-game.
  10. Computica

Where are the Triggers & Scripts?

As I'm playing the game I see that a lot of the code from Native Warband is in the game but when I look through the files across the various folders I see definition info in the XML files; but I'm not seeing any code that references that info. Could someone point me where to look? EDIT: I found...
  11. Computica

Patching/Overriding XML nodes

Modding this way sounds extremely tedious.
  12. Computica

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

I could use some clarification on #10:
    10. How is the code split between hard-coded (engine) and modsys (open to the modding community)? What level of access do we have to the game UI code, AI, etc.? Could you provide us with an example of what will likely remain hard-coded?
    Unlike Warband, the vanilla game scripts will not be directly modifiable by modders. However, it will be possible for modders to add new scripts as plugins and also have modifications for XML data files. In Warband, we had the problem that, whenever we released a new version or patch, almost all existing mods would immediately become incompatible with the new version and modders had to go through the lengthy process of reapplying their changes on the new version’s scripts. Moreover, it was impossible for players to run multiple mods in conjunction. The new system will make modders’ lives much easier and also support multiple mods.
    Does this mean that if I want to change a code that is in Native that I can't modify/add/remove it? This sounds like the death of Total Conversion mods.
  13. Computica

Do you enjoy mods with big maps?

The issue with big maps is the Trigger system which worked well in maps and parties (Units, towns, villages, etc) the size of Native. The trigger system and many codes in general have to be greatly adjusted to work right for bigger maps.
  14. Computica

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Thanks for the kind words Ex
  15. Computica

Is this mod still alive?

I've only been dipping my toes in the water, getting back to modding for WB is a uphill battle for me mentally.
  16. Computica

Is this mod still alive?

Which post on Reddit was it trending? Time flies, I'm 30 now lol
  17. Computica

Honestly I don't know what the problem would be. I did release the source code for you all to play with. At the moment my only hobbies are the 3D renders I make on Instagram @Compterra; and gaming on Steam (@Computica)
  18. Computica

Shmoogie said:
    1.173?
    I have this funny sag on the SOD version number on the main menu screen, it's low enough that it almost becomes an underline for "Play Tutorial". Is this normal? I vaguely recall that there was a way to fix this, but can't remember how. Any ideas?
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/957464720567816797/5A57BC4A4F0D954B36471DC7214863680929101E/
    There were probably some UI changes in the update, I haven't played in a long time so I am not sure anymore.
  19. Computica

Bannerlord is its own enemy

*Hops out of time machine*
    Hmm I thought it would of released by now.
    *Sets time Machine to 2022 and vanishes*
Back
Top Bottom