Search results for query: *

1. Sigaretovic

MP Chat en damage feed

I like to have the damage feed enabled to see some details about damage, how the game registers hits etc. Unfortunately, both damage feed and chat use the same window. Because of that, text gets pushed out of the readable zone in no time. Can you figure out a way to make both feeds readable at...
  2. Sigaretovic

Announcement: server crashes are being worked on

Dear players, valued customers. Hereby we, Taleworlds aknowledge that servers are crashing too much, even more that they used to. We feel your pain and we're working on a hotfix to adress this as Soon(tm) as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. That wasnt so hard was it? @Dejan @Callum
  3. Sigaretovic

A S*****ist versus a Communist

So yesterday i was playing in the siege server in between crashes. People were chatting away and i could fill in the usual gaps when people were slinging cusses back and forth like motherf***er etc. At some point somebody typed a word which came out like so****ist. So after reading back i...
  4. Sigaretovic

In Progress MP siege server stuck on 'please wait' after selecting to join server

Summary: sometimes there is a server up for prolongued periodes with 0 players in. Whenever i try to join that server the game is stuck on 'please wait' and doesnt respond for a minute or two. After that the message ' couldnt find applicable server to join' pops up. I think this must be...
  5. Sigaretovic

MP Duel and classes

Is there an alternative to classes in duel server? Most players are duelling without shield and drop every item in their inventory until only 1 weapon remains, every single duel. Is it possible to think of a better implementation of choosing gear besides the class system? Obviously, the class...
  6. Sigaretovic

Resolved MP siege not starting. Eternally stuck on next game in 0 seconds

Summary: see thread title. Been like this for over an hout now. How to Reproduce: i don't know Scene Name (if related): domogtul..khuzait VS khuzait Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: not related. Server side problem OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device...
  7. Sigaretovic

Infantry versus cavalry damage

In my opinion spear damage dealt by infantry on cavalry is (too) low. What i find frustrating is the realization that for some reason a incoming cavalry can deal a single hit kill with a certain amount of speed and that a inverse single hit rarely or less often does enough damage on a similarly...
  8. Sigaretovic

Couple of things that need some attention

@Dejan @AVRC can you please adress the following issues? 1: Cavalry is too dominant in siege! Increasing the cost al one as mentioned before isn't going to cut it. siege maps need to be become less horse friendly. They're usually very accessible for horses and because of that i some maps the...
  9. Sigaretovic

Representation of Khuzait horses

It just crossed my mind that when riding on a steppe (war)horse, i stand quite elevated above the infantrymen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but i am under the impression that the Mongolian horse was not very tall. Therefore i would expect to be towering above the infantry to a lesser amount. Should...
  10. Sigaretovic

Thank you Taleworlds

I want to say thanks to all people that have been working hard for many years to make this game come out. Off course there are some issues, but that was to be expected. Why else would a game take so long. There are issues to be fixed and polished, but I'm happy to see there is a enjoyable game...
Back
Top Bottom