Search results for query: *

• Users: Nevix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Recruiting prisoners bug, gives you up to 5x units for every prisoner wanting to join your party.

I used this and it gave me easy access to mass recruit tier 1-4 units. If multiple prisoners for a unit wants to join your party. When you shift click recruit they will give you 1-5 for the cost of 1 wanting to join. I saved up stacks of different units. After battles i could easily mass recruit...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Troops that still has questionable skills after 1.3

Battania: Veteran skrimisher, Battania wildlings, Mounted skrimisher Throwing/one hand/Athletics - Seems to have some wrong value. Upgrading makes troops have lowers skills? Mounted skrimishers have 150 bow and 15 throwing.Obviously they don't have bows. Oathsworn have 130 riding 80 Athletics...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Roguery needs work

I like the skill and i like the idea of being scout and lvl roguery same time. But lvling Roguery don't work as intended. It says you can lvl it up recruiting and leading bandits but that don't give xp atm. Raiding villages and caravans should give a lot more xp. Having 5 focus point on roguery...
Back
Top Bottom