Search results for query: *

• Users: PowerToni
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PowerToni

Is multiplayer improved?

Hi there. Haven't played the game since june I think, due to lack of fun and content. Has multiplayer got better? Is it at least fun to play now as Warband or is it still the same as it was at launch (few maps, few servers, few modes, premade classes)? Thanks
  2. PowerToni

Cavarly became stupid, and weaker in general

I noticed that with the latest patch horse archers don't run in circles anymore around the enemy, but they instead charge it frontally, with the consequence of getting killed like idiots. Cavarly instead, gets stuck very easily in the enemy and seems weaker, in fact I lost tons of cataphracts...
  3. PowerToni

Can't find a single match

Today a friend of mine bought the game and wanted to do a siege together, but we couldn't find a single match. There isn't even one server in europe. Please, don't let the game die before it even begins.
  4. PowerToni

Why lords don't surrender? And also another use of the renown system

Would be nice (and realistic) that a lord with a party of 20 people I'm at war with would surrender to my army of 250 men. Never happened once. Also, I did a "bad guy" run, basically executing every lord I defeated. Wouldn't it be great if other people start to "fear" you? I mean, there's a...
  5. PowerToni

Main campaign over?

I'm 40 hours in the game now, can it be over yet? I joined the southern empire, since there was no way to destroy it. They took all the map, and the only quest active remaining is "conpiracy", which is stuck at around 1200/2000. There's nothing else left to do, since there are no more enemies to...
  6. PowerToni

Companion's party to follow you

Hello everyone, is it a way to ask your companion's party to follow you or do something specific? At the moment she's just going back and fourth between two villages, and that's pretty useless.. Thanks!
  7. PowerToni

PLEASE balance hideouts

I think I've tried at least 20 times to beat a hideout to continue the main quest, but it's impossible. I'm playing on realistic, but you simply cannot do it 8 man vs 30. Enemy archers are destroying your troops in seconds, since they snipe them on sight. If I manage to get to the final boss, he...
Back
Top Bottom