Search results for query: *

• Users: Barst
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved [e1.21] Main quest (support/ create imperial faction) expires and failed after 10 years

What about change this limit? 84 day year is a crap anyway if u limit to 10 :sad:
  2. Resolved [e1.4.3] Main quests fail on 840 day

Ohh so main quest always will fail 840 day. (timeout). Beta 1.5.6
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Again kingdoms expansions are too quick , why did u that? 5th day and 4 cities changed owner as i saw in previous game versions.
  4. The Final Release Date

Yup 11 days without news.
  5. Neverending AI Recruit Rush

Yes we are waitin hardly when this game will be playable.
  6. BUG 1.3.0 Trade skill wrong.

In addition green colour disappearing and we wont get experience... especially when load the game.
  7. Auto resolve isn't worth it and still sucks

Game is still crap. I am trying to play every patch , but i just find new problems x). They are fixing quests to be worse or other stuff like graphics but of course not necessary things as i noticed. One + they blocked expansion of kingdoms on early game.
  8. Bow expert perk doesn't work with long bows.

Still perk does not work.
  9. Auto resolve isn't worth it and still sucks

102 defenders vs 400 attackers and u lose 12 units ? This game is rly unreal ****... Did they 102 looters and u had t4, t5 units or what ?
  10. AI Kingdom keeps declaring wars despite loosing on all fronts...

There is an example about epic calculator. T3 wall, very good defenders.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2068659350
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2068659244
    Town have food for 30 days, attackers for 2 days. They escape after 3 days of siege if i join defenders but i have to lose 50% units to break the siege. Epic.
  11. Auto resolve isn't worth it and still sucks

Looters started to kill units xD, gj taleworlds.
  12. AI Kingdom keeps declaring wars despite loosing on all fronts...

Sturgia is always losing. Still game is crap cuz of this thing, and strange siege calculation (without player participation).
  13. Campaign AI un-Balanced

Just fix siege battle autocalculate ! Offensive army should lose more units ( without player participation). I still did not notice it in your know issue topic!
  14. Kingdoms balance

The biggest problem in balance is siege. 500 men army can take a town with 300+ defenders and losing 150 units. What the hell ? When i siege with some tactics skill losing x 5 more units than defenders. But i said the same that previous poster xD
  15. Need More Info Loading Screen, app crash

Truth, I loaded once with succes. :sad:
  16. Need More Info Loading Screen, app crash

I have the same problem but with both saves when i try to load (autosave too) . I probably will not get my saves back ,so just try to fix this issue for the future. Is it possible that manual save killed autosave?! Of course reported after crash.
Back
Top Bottom