Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game crashes when trying to load or save a game

UPDATE: i know the issue once you played with the beta e1.1.0 and you go back to E1.0.10 they cant be accesed again from e1.0.10 meaning i am forced to play on the beta meaning i am forced to play the unstable version
  2. Need More Info Game crashes when trying to load or save a game

UPDATE: when updating to e1.0.10 still crahes and the samme issues
  3. Need More Info Crashes when try to Load Saved Games

What version are you playing on i have the same issu with a e1.0.9 version
  4. Need More Info Game crashes when trying to load or save a game

When i tried to press "Resume game" the game crashes when i tried to start a campaign and save the new game the game still crashed at this point im stuck if i find something new i will let you know i run the E1.0.9 version the soo told stable version.....
  5. In Progress Bug with dialoge that breaks the savefile

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patches have solved the issue.
    I found out that restarting the game fixes the issue but if you leave the game while in a dialoge the diagle crashes all further diaglos with NPC and the only way to fix it is to restart
  6. In Progress Bug with dialoge that breaks the savefile

I was talking with Ira the daughter from the emperor and I saved the game before asking to be her most admirerer.... after that I stalked her for a while and tried to talk to her again and asked her for marriage then when I failed I loaded the old save game and now I have a speech bar with every...
  7. Bug with dialoge that breaks the savefile

Did you send the crash logs and post this in support?
    No i havent how do i send crash reports and stuff could you explain please?
  8. Bug with dialoge that breaks the savefile

I was talking with Ira the daughter from the emperer and i saved before asking to be her most admires.... after that i stalked her for a while and tried to talk to her again ask her for marriage then when i failed i loaded the old save game and now i have a speache bar with every person i talk...
Back
Top Bottom