Search results for query: *

1. bannerknight

SP - General Companions ruels

Hello I’m currently playing the beta 1.0.1 I keep giving my companions their rulers(archers/cavalry/infantry/etc..) But they keep changing and return as infantry
  2. bannerknight

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Captive lords

Hello When you caught a lord and put it in a dungeon he is ransomed or escaped very quick and there is no reason that you keep lords captive unless you going to ransom them immediately .i think this unbalance the the game and lords should remain as captives for a little longer. Thanks .
  3. bannerknight

SP - General Companions

Hello I want to say that companions should really differ from one to other every type has the same story,they even have same title I think they need more depth in their storries and backgrounds. Thank for your hard working !
  4. bannerknight

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Taleworlds rocks
  5. bannerknight

Need More Info peace making crash

I’m patch up to date
    I havent try make peace again since I’m a vassal now
    My rig is
    Gtx1060 6gb
    8gb ddr3 ram(going to upgrade to 16)
    I7-4770s 3.0ghz
    H81M-K motherboard
    Win 10
  6. bannerknight

Need More Info crashed image

hello https://ibb.co/hZGnkMh this happend when i am holding a bow.mount\unmount
  7. bannerknight

Resolved voice commands

hello it appears something is missing because when i call my troops the character only says inf and ranged no when i call the cav he says inf(just the voice and i can command all units)
  8. bannerknight

Need More Info peace making crash

so i was in peace talk and they accepted the offer but ended up attacking me and when i surrendered the game crashed .
  9. bannerknight

This behavior in battle must be fixed-own troops

you could try calling your troops back with formations

like F1, then hold F1 and point at a spot just behind your troops at them main battle
    You’r right but it would be better to be random
  10. bannerknight

When comparing weapons and armor, no colors are showing

It used to but not anymore
    They should bring it back
  11. bannerknight

This behavior in battle must be fixed-own troops

Hello I think i’m not the only one who lost battles because of this strange behavior:when your enemy start fleeing (3 or 4)and the majority of your troops starts to chase them when there’s about 25 other still fighting and killing single troop one by one of whom chose to stop chasing and fight...
  12. bannerknight

[Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

I’m currently on 8gb ram and an HDD and I experience the common problems: perfectly fine custom battle performance even with max battle size but everything in the campaign is slow and combat is unplayable from the stuttering.

I’m upgrading to 32gb ram and an SSD today.

Will update with the results!

Waiting
  13. bannerknight

Performance issue

32GB of RAM, GTX 1080TI and i9-9900k

The game has crashed on me once, and after around 7 hours the game was getting a bit choppy and needed a restart. I'm sure Taleworlds is prioritizing optimization though.
    i really think it's about them really i had the beta work fine for me ..now i cant attack 6 looters because of lagging
  14. bannerknight

Performance issue

Same Problem
    GTX 1060 6gb
    Ryzen 5 1600
    8gb Ram
    it could need more rams
  15. bannerknight

Performance issue

I have 8gb of ram, and can't even walk around a village or do a 6v6 battle against looters without stuttering in the campaign. At the same time, I can do a 250v250 battle in Custom Battle without so much as a hiccup on the same (medium) settings. There seems to be a campaign related optimization problem.

My system is
    GTX 1060 3gb
    8gb ram
    i5-7400
    i had the beta working fine for me...i think there's a problem with single player
  16. bannerknight

Performance issue

my rig in my signature and yea same here! i play 2k that should be as a rx 580 or a 1060 and i was trying reach medium but have to go to low because of heavy lag.
    I think there is BIG diference between medium adn low so i recomend go low if u guys struggling with fps.
    Painfully couldnt play too much trying to reach a good performance in custome battle :ROFLMAO:
    even in low i cant do a battle versus looters :sad:
  17. bannerknight

Performance issue

I think its about optimization problem. I have gtx 960 and i5 4460 8gb ram, I cant play without lagging (hardcore fps drop i mean) even at "VERY LOW" settings. Something wrong in this case. Its not about systems.
    it's the same problem here ,strange as i had the beta work fine for me
  18. bannerknight

Performance issue

16GB of RAM is basically essential
    i'll try have that
  19. bannerknight

Performance issue

Everyone with 8gb ram are having problems.
    i hope it will be the only problem
  20. bannerknight

Performance issue

Many people are playing with 8 gb and works pretty good for them
Back
Top Bottom