Search results for query: *

1. Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

Thank you, it is good to see the documentation. It seems that the issue still remains though that changing the game's current sounds isn't possible, we can only add new sounds.
  2. How do I add custom sound to a mount?

It is a Warband thread, Bannerlord modding is much different.
    Ah, thank you. I got excited for a moment, sorry about that! :smile:
  3. How do I add custom sound to a mount?

Sounds
    You need to replace the default sounds with silence, then write a custom mission trigger that plays the "correct" sound for each horse agent based on what item the horse actually is.
    How do we replace the existing sounds? Wouldn't that result in an integrity check failure or the assets.bank file? I posted about this here, but no solution: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ing-a-sound-mod-to-replace-voiceovers.442821/
  4. voice.assets.bank modding

It appears to me that the game has added integrity checking of its assets. This means that once you repack the assets, the file will fail the integrity check because it is different than what the game expects, and the game won't start.

Because of this, I'm not sure how to modify existing sound effects. I posted about this here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ing-a-sound-mod-to-replace-voiceovers.442821/
  5. Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

Hi! I'm not sure of a solution, but I haven't been checking! I hope to see a solution soon.
  6. Sounds\PC modding in 1.5.10 and onwards

I've talked with our audio developer and he said that we never supported the bank related changes. If you have any other problems with the current system please let us know!

Hi! I posted a similar thread here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ing-a-sound-mod-to-replace-voiceovers.442821/

I used to be able to replace sounds by editing them, and then repackaging the .bank file, but that no longer works. I'd be interested in learning how to REPLACE sound files, not add sound files.

Thanks in advance!

Jake
  7. Help Creating a Sound Mod to Replace Voiceovers

Hello! I am trying to create a mod that will replace some of the .wav files within voice.assets.bank file. Previously I made my changes, repackaged it, and then replaced the core file under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds\PC\. This no longer...
  8. My kingdom declaring war randomly

Yeah this happened to me yesterday! I saw a random message stating that my kingdom had declared war on another faction. WHAT?!? And then my companion's army (Party) started a war by attacking another faction. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm dooooooommmmeeed!!!!!!!

Hopefully these will be fixed. I would think that a vassal/companion shouldn't be able to start a war, but if so, there should be recourse for the ruler to make peace with the attacked faction by throwing out that vassal.
  9. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I'm really loving the game so far! I've noticed the load times to access the various menus like inventory, party, clicking done when trading, etc, are kind of slow, but hopefully that'll be optimized as the builds mature.
  10. Pre Battle Staging - Unit Placement

It would be awesome if you could place your units before the battles begin (Like total war series). I thought I saw this mechanic in siege, but haven't seen it in battles. Obviously if you are ambushed, you wouldn't have the opportunity to do this. Thoughts?
  11. could not destroy your old session

Same here! :sad: Can't play now. It's been about 2 hours.
Back
Top Bottom