Search results for query: *

1. Matt The Lord

Constant disconnecting for skirmish clan matches

As the tittle suggests multiple players are being dc-ed sporadically today and have been for a few days. Can someone tell me why this is happening and if it will be fixed? NA servers.
  2. Matt The Lord

NA East Skirmish Community Discord Server

If you are looking to play semi organized skirmish matches in the NA East Region this is your place. Instead of solo queue-ing for matches, you can join this server and play semi organized 6 v 6 Skirmish with voice chat in our discord. We play most nights around 8 or 9, be sure to introduce...
  3. Matt The Lord

Resolved TDM glitch spot

4. Matt The Lord

Resolved Game lost even though we killed the entire enemy team

So my team lost the round even though we killed the entire enemy team. This was because we had less moral at end of timer, but we had the flag. Is this intentional? I am talking about skirmish btw.
  5. Matt The Lord

Kick Throw is still in the game

Kick Throw (11/18/20) How has TW not gotten rid of this mechanic yet? It's ridiculous that its still in the game.
  6. Matt The Lord

A montage for you all

I made a very cool montage
  7. Matt The Lord

MP How to report a player?

Hello, I was deliberately teamkilled in a skirmish match and would like to report the player who did it. How would I go about such a thing, the player said he only teamkills so its most likely a reoccurring thing which can really ruin a match. The player's steam handle is
Back
Top Bottom