Search results for query: *

1. Matt The Lord

Can't connect to lobby

Still having the bug where I cannot log in after closing a skirmish game before my party was able to connect to the server. TW please fix this.
  2. Matt The Lord

Can't connect to lobby

I am NA and I cant connect to servers either. still stuck in a game thast I am not in for over 24 hours. Never had this issue in 2.5k hours of multiplayer until "release"
  3. Matt The Lord

Constant disconnecting for skirmish clan matches

I'm jealous you can play skirmish. Maybe I should join a clan.
    join here if you are an NA player
  4. Matt The Lord

Constant disconnecting for skirmish clan matches

As the tittle suggests multiple players are being dc-ed sporadically today and have been for a few days. Can someone tell me why this is happening and if it will be fixed? NA servers.
  5. Matt The Lord

NA Matchmaking (MMR Based) For Skirmish + Captains

My_project-1.png

An MMR-Based Matchmaking System for Skirmish & Captains

After an extensive beta testing period we at Bannerlord Matchmaking have decided to fully launch our NA skirmish matchmaking bot. The bot is in its 1.0v phase and will be started off with a clean slate for everyone that played during the beta and also a clean slate for any new players that decide to join us. Signing up is super simple all you have to do is join our discord and type !Register in the registration channel and that will set you up with your starting MMR and give you access to the rest of the discord.

How Does it work?

In its simplest form, the matchmaking system organizes 12 or more people into teams of 6 in a way that best ensures competitive games. We have a discord bot that does all the calculations and team building, along with an advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition) algorithm that can analyze screenshots and pull all relevant data needed to balance the teams.

New Integration with Captains Mode:

We have also enabled a second functionality for our bot for all of the captains mode players out there. We seek to bring more uniformity to captains mode gameplay so that games are decided based on skill rather than gimmick tactics and class spamming. The captains mode portion of our discord has its own separate MMR system so you will be able to track your stats the same way as if you were playing in the skirmish matchmaker. Keep in mind the captains portion is still in a beta build and will need tweaking to the balance but we would be glad for you to join us so we can better iron out the kinks in our system and make a better way to play for all of Bannerlord.

Beta Results:
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png

1.png

Future Plans:

The plan for the future is to integrate custom servers with the bot which will allow for more in-depth stats and automated processing. As well as a possible duel MM system where the best duelists in NA can compete to see who has the most amount of patience.
    Bump 👍
  6. Matt The Lord

WE WON

Congrats now you get to experience the trash game with decent ping!
  7. Matt The Lord

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Who knew, selecting gear is far superior to a perk selection. Wow.
  8. Matt The Lord

The Jesus problem

Proud anti-jesus player.
  9. Matt The Lord

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

PSFC will be joining but we are finalizing the roster, will update this post once the roster is finalized.
    Clan Information
    Clan Name - Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
    Clan Tag - PSFC
    Clan's Page - https://discord.gg/GP9tR2xaXh

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
    Captain - Matt The Lord
    Co-Captain - DirtySavage
    Participant - FearSpear
    Participant - Incanuth
    Participant - Eailene
    Participant - Surreal
    Substitute - Sloppy
    Substitute - Ignacio Lopez
    Substitute - One of: Small Child/Mihawk/Melon
  10. Matt The Lord

Team Caveman > Team Dino

Time to see if I am with or against this movement
  11. Matt The Lord

NA Other Open NA 2v2 Tournament (1st ROUND DEADLINE APRIL 30)

Team name: Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
    Roster: Matt_The_Lord, DirtySavage
    Contact Information: SteamProfile
  12. Matt The Lord

NA Other Open NA 2v2 Tournament (1st ROUND DEADLINE APRIL 30)

Will join once I get a tm. Looking forward to this
  13. Matt The Lord

NA East Skirmish Community Discord Server

If you are looking to play semi organized skirmish matches in the NA East Region this is your place. Instead of solo queue-ing for matches, you can join this server and play semi organized 6 v 6 Skirmish with voice chat in our discord. We play most nights around 8 or 9, be sure to introduce...
  14. Matt The Lord

Aserai Beduin Leopard Skin Armor Piece Removed. Why?

No it will be a premium dlc which uses Bannerlord Bux+ which can only be bought with real money
    Sounds about right. How long before people are about to pay for in game advantages.
  15. Matt The Lord

LES IS MOREx

As abrasive as Les was/is ultimately I think he was good for bringing people deeper into the Bannerlord MP NA community which is a good thing for the game.
Back
Top Bottom