Search results for query: *

1. stasiulek1

Show your banner

Thats my banner :
    aNcLaC7.png
  2. stasiulek1

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Make some faces. The main goal was to create as a companion "The Mountain" from game of thrones series but its not exactly what I was expecting. At least he is as big as possible :smile:

dcYunfe.jpg

ez9cGD9.jpg

jioghy4.jpg
  3. stasiulek1

New patch corrupted my 20+ hr save

I guess I'm confused. You all know this is Early Access. You all know its only day 4 now after release, when the majority of major bugs and crashes and such are trying to be taken care of. Why would you think you would be able to carry on your saved games like nothing ever changed ? We've all been through this before guys. Its EARLY ACCESS. They said this would happen. Its inevitable. So why complain ?

So its early access and we inform about bugs. Its a bug, right? isn't that what it's for? to help the company find and eliminate bugs?
  4. stasiulek1

Character import/export

Thanks to this you can save your character, skills points, perks, level, gold etc in txt file, something like in warband.
  5. stasiulek1

New patch corrupted my 20+ hr save

I've been having so much fun on this game, I played most of the day on release and had an issue with the game crashing and had to start fresh. I've really put a lot of time into this second save, over 20+ hours, have worked really hard on it and since this patch, it will no longer work? I can load the previous version prior to the patch, however, when I save over them they also become corrupted. I don't even get past the loading screen, it just freezes and crashes when I load the save...Wasn't one of the patch notes from this patch to help players who had corrupted saved play again? Not corrupt the saves that were doing just fine prior.

I got 59 saves and every broken. 34 hours of playing and my adventure with this game just ended. Really I don't want to feel more upset. I'd better wait for the stable version and I advise you to do it to all those who do not want to be disappointed like me at this moment.
  6. stasiulek1

Smithing

Still to slow. I can only refine 9 times per day. I got 89 points at now and need 220 :grin: Thats incredible but thanks for the answer.
  7. stasiulek1

Can't join a faction: "Your clan is at war with factions ______ is not at war with."

There are other factions. Type N and You see all. Meybe you start fight with one of the mercenary group? That are similiar to bandits :grin:
  8. stasiulek1

Smithing

Hello, i have a question. What is the fastest method to teach smithing?? I have only 50 points, still not so many pieces and thats going really slow :/ Any idea?
  9. stasiulek1

Amazing work! And weapons smithing!

Honestly, I was sure it would not be. They made a huge surprise. The smithing system is amazing! Thanks talewords for an amaizng game!
  10. stasiulek1

Improved Character Creation, Low Graphics Hairstyles

The weight character from creator isnt real. I started a new game and my hero was very slim, not like in creator.
  11. stasiulek1

Early Access question.

Only 2 days, we shall see but i think that not from day one.

Tylko dwa dni, zobaczymy. Ale wydaje mi się, że od pierwszego dnia niestety tego nie będzie a szkoda :/
  12. stasiulek1

Bannerlord 2: Authentic African Face

Soo the character creator in EA will be the same like in beta? Nothing diffrent?
  13. stasiulek1

30th March 10 am BANNERLORD

Not only a discount but even bringing up the EA release date slightly, amazing news from TW!

Ignore the minority trying to rain on our parade because their suggestions haven't been implemented yet. This is not a time for pouting but one of celebration!

Exactly! This is good news.. really good news. I think lots of people cant wait for this like me :wink:
Back
Top Bottom