Search results for query: *

1. Consul_Kaiser

Been almost 5 months since the last substantial update

Is this game dead? Where are the Devs? Why has there been zero communication to us? I don't understand
  2. Consul_Kaiser

Seriously when is the next update?

I don't understand how it takes close to 5 months to pump out an update for this game? I mean, every other studio from EA, Paradox, Activsion, Arrowhead, Ubisoft, Offworld, you name it, can produce updates at twice this speed and i dont understand why. There have over 100+ employees so they...
  3. Consul_Kaiser

Eligibility for taking fiefs after a siege

What is the actual basis for being granted a fief or determining one's eligibility in the base game after your faction takes one? It seems at best to be random but I can never figure out the main basis behind it. Thankfully the Diplomacy Mod semi-fixes it but when my current factions takes a...
  4. Consul_Kaiser

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

@Dejan , I think the majority of the community would like to see the old warband system of formations come back and here is why: 1. It is still impossible to fully separate out troops with spears vs those primarily with sword. For example, the empire troops use a combination of both and...
  5. Consul_Kaiser

How to Command a Siege Defense

I've been playing a new playthrough and i cant seem to actually be able to command the siege defense of a town/castle. It automatically starts the battle without a pre-deployment. What do I need to do? Anyone else have this problem?
  6. Consul_Kaiser

Why does it take so long to develop a new update? The answer is: "Development Caution"

There was a interesting video that went wild 2 weeks ago from someone named Timothy Cain. For those who dont know, Cain was a lead developer for the fallout games. He explains that in todays gaming development process that it takes an exceptionally long time to do simplified coding procedures...
  7. Consul_Kaiser

Next update when?

Its been almost 3 months and we havent heard anything except for the "community tales" which not a single person here has ever wanted. Are we going to get a big update since we've had 3 months of no news? Whats going on TW?
  8. Consul_Kaiser

Is it possible to add more than 2 areas of attack on the walls?

Is it possible for the modding community to add more than 2 siege towers to attack a castle or a city? Would this be doable with a custom settlement?
  9. Consul_Kaiser

Is it possible for Modders to give us the old formation system? IE, each unit "name" can be its own formation again.

I think the majority of us currently like the formation system but its lacking in detail in terms of true strategy. Its almost impossible to separate spears and sword units as each unit almost always has one of each. Does anyone know if a modder or if the mod tools allow for such to be done?
  10. Consul_Kaiser

I asked ChatGPT . . . about Bannerlord

To make AI more sophisticated in a large battle scenario in a game like Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, you can consider the following approaches: Tactical decision-making: Develop AI algorithms that enable NPCs to make strategic decisions based on their role, abilities, and the current battle...
  11. Consul_Kaiser

How to stop archers from grouping with Infantry in Sieges

Its pretty simple. Why do my archers suddenly leave their spots (using scattermod) and join an infantry group that is defending either a wall or the gate? I never gave such order yet the AI in their glorious wisdom decided to leave their spot. How to i stop this or is this a "feature"?
  12. Consul_Kaiser

Fixing Order of Battle Formations

Taleworlds, The OOB system is a good starting point but there needs to be changes addressed with the system. It is still nigh impossible to configure your troops how you want it. For example, there are some troops that have multiple different sets (clicking between the different styles of unit)...
  13. Consul_Kaiser

Steam Workshop

TW promiosed that Steam Workshop will be out when the game comes out. That day is fast approaching. If I was a betting man I would say that this will not happen and probably wont till the beginning of next year.
  14. Consul_Kaiser

Do the modding tools allow for more than 2 siege towers or more ladders?

Just like my title says do modders have the ability to mod any part of the siege or are these towers hardcoded in the game?
  15. Consul_Kaiser

TW says that MP is in a "good" place in latest gamescom video

MP Devs says: "We are pretty satisfied with how the Multilayer is right now and will stay like this for a while. There will be constant fixes for stability on servers." Well boys there you have it. TW thinks that this **** side of the game is ready to go for full release. According to them you...
  16. Consul_Kaiser

What was shown at Gamescom (feature-wise), that we dont have now?

Its been months since the last meaningful past and now according to TW, the actual release of the game is 10.25.2022. This seems so unrealistic based on their current speed of development. Unless there is a mega update that will add in all the broken/missing features of the game I cannot see...
  17. Consul_Kaiser

Q2 of 2022 has flown by and.....nothin'

Remember when TW said the game should be ready by Q2? Pepperidge Farm remembers.... Remember the last time a Dev was active on this forum and was talking to us about upcoming features and plans? I will always say this, the Devs at TW are terrible and we can only place our faith in the modding...
  18. Consul_Kaiser

Where are the Devs?

Its been a couple weeks and we've heard not a single thing from any Developer. Last I saw on the 1.8.0 Beta Patch thread was from June 16th. Not a peep since then and SteamDb has been awfully quiet.
  19. Consul_Kaiser

1.8.0 Player feedback thread

This latest Beta patch was, IMO a step in the right direction, especially on the modding capability side. We got a re-worked economy, updated armor values and a ton of QOL updates to clan, party and army mechanics. Its not over yet as we are still missing some big "updates" to the game such as...
  20. Consul_Kaiser

New Beta Update won't be the big update we are waiting for...

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/statement-regarding-singleplayer-iv.451778/ ^As stated above from the Singleplayer thread, this wont have claimant quests, no banners (even though modders have this worked out), and nothing actually substantial is coming out anytime soon. This...
Back
Top Bottom