Search results for query: *

• Users: Kitai
  • Order by date
  1. Kitai

I am once again asking to make spears good again

There where several mods that claim to improve spears with almost all the points the OP makes. Is there any updated mod that one can recommend?
    I haven’t seen the attack while blocking feature anywhere, i am interested to see what the effect would be
    They seem to work pretty well in RBM imo.
  2. Kitai

Stuttering in battles above 200 battle size.

If you are sure that your PC is able to run Warband smoothly on highest settings, maybe it is a case of some unoptimized mods which cannot handle large battles. You must bear in mind that not every mod has been brought to later stages of Warband development with new engine possibilities and stuff. Try WSE/ WSE2 to see if the problem still persists; 'WSE' stands for Warband Script Enhancer and has two main versions; each allows to make full use of hardware, as it enables the engine to run in all cores and generally optimizes it.
    It still happens when I run the game through WSE unfortunately.
  3. Kitai

Stuttering in battles above 200 battle size.

Hi, I don't have any performance issues in any other area of warband than the battles. When there are more than roughly 200 units there is a stutter about every half second when I am in battles. This is despite the fps being technically fine. It can be sitting at 60 fps and this is still...
  4. Kitai

Open Stuttering in battles above 200 battle size.

Hi, I don't have any performance issues in any other area of warband than the battles. When there are more than roughly 200 units there is a stutter about every half second when I am in battles. This is despite the fps being technically fine. It can be sitting at 60 fps and this is still...
  5. Kitai

MP Suggestion for a change to how ramming the main gate works

I think in sieges it it would work a lot better if the defenders were not able to open the gate when it is currently being rammed by the battering ram. So they would actually have to sally out to handle the people manning it or attack them with ranged weapons. As it is currently the defenders...
  6. Kitai

Suggestion for a change to how ramming the main gate works

I think in sieges it it would work a lot better if the defenders were not able to open the gate when it is currently being rammed by the battering ram. So they would actually have to sally out to handle the people manning it or attack them with ranged weapons. As it is currently the defenders...
  7. Kitai

MP Siege

Are there any plans to up the number of players in siege games? 60vs60 feels like way too few players for these great huge maps.
  8. Kitai

Bannerlord is fine, we just have to adapt to it

It's called the "rosy pink memories" effect.

Everything that happened in the past, just seems better, even if by all standards is inferior to the reality as of current.

I can go play Viking conquest right now, and it's better. It's not in the past.
  9. Kitai

MP dying real fast

Because of lag, the 200 man back in the days in warband were very laggy. Most players with lower end pcs wouldnt be able to play siege then.
    The Mount and Siege server on warband runs 200 player sieges with no lag at all. You can still get almost a full server at peak times now and it runs perfect...
    Also this isn't warband. It's not out of order for me to expect some progress.

Theres is a siege sever and skirmish is by far better than battle for gameplay except for big line battle events. You dont need to wait endlessly after each round till it finishes. The classes and mechanics need to be balanced and refined. This has nothing to do with the gamemode itself though.
    Skirmish is 6v6. I'm willing to bet that a large majority of the people interested in this game aren't interested in such small scale fights.
  10. Kitai

MP dying real fast

I hope for 100 vs 100 siege battle honestly :smile:
    It should be 100 vs 100 at a minimum. We have these amazing, massive siege maps and we're limited to only 60 players a side. The games currently feel tiny in scale, especially when we have so much potential in terms of things being destructible and siege engines etc.
  11. Kitai

Siege Player Limit

Why does nobody seem bothered that siege mode is 60 v 60. This is not nearly enough players. We have these amazing, massive siege maps and we're limited to only 60 players a side. I feel like the minimum should be at least 100 a side. The games currently feel very small in scale, especially...
Back
Top Bottom