Search results for query: *

• Users: Elfy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elfy

Buying a computer, opinions

http://www.webhallen.com/fi-fi/tietokoneet_ja_tarvikkeet/193311-acer_v3-772g_173_full_hd-i7-4702mq-8gb-1tb__60gb_ssd-gtx760_2gb-win_8#overview I planned to buy this computer, so any opinions? I hope to play Planetside 2 and Heroes and Generals with it, at least. I realize that most of you don't...
  2. Elfy

Nothing on screen

So, I brought one old computer from our warehouse to use it as server, but I'm having some problems with getting anything to display on screen. Basically, when I switch on the comp, a green light flashes on the monitor power button (normally yellow), then it turns back to yellow again. Nothing...
  3. Elfy

Url-shortening and survey-creator, taleworldsian quality products

Taleworldian (community) quality products presents: http://survey-creator.net Completely free surveys for your need! Great for students, small business owners etc. We offer you: 1-40 questions/survey 1-5 answer options/question Bar and pie charts for the results IP-check Password protected...
  4. Elfy

Ilmaisia kyselytutkimuksia

<shameless advertising> http://kyselytutkimukset.fi </shameless advertising> Ajattelin, että TW:läiset saattaisivat tarvita tällaista vaikka koulutöihin tai muuhun vastaavaan. Kyseessä siis täysin ilmainen tekemäni kyselytutkimuspalvelu. Ominaisuuksista ja kaikesta muusta turhasta löytyy...
  5. Elfy

Coding issue (PHP)

Hi! I'm working on adding a feature to survey website, that allows the maker of the survey see the results of the survey according to other results - so that one chart would show what women have answered, one what men, one what children, one what adults etc. This works like this: There are 0-4...
  6. Elfy

Mainosta nettisivulle?

Moro! Te TW:läiset kun olette niin viisaita, niin osaako kukaan neuvoa, että miten saisin tekemälleni nettisivulle käyttäjiä (kyseessä halpa kyselytutkimustyökalu, vain 10e/kysely)? Tai mainosta noin niin kuin yleensä, ilmaiseksi tai ainakin halvalla. Muuten kuin spämmimällä kaikki foorumit...
  7. Elfy

Now you're just a game I used to own

So, I used to play LOTRO before the migration from Codemasters to Turbine. I had 2 expansions, original game and I had played for more than a year. I got the migration email and tried to migrate, but the damn service wouldn't accept the password, which was surely correct. So I didn't migrate...
  8. Elfy

Security problem?

So, my Avast started whining about a malicious url when I clicked the thread "Question about earlier introduction of the StG-44" in Sage's guild. Not about the topic url itself,  but:  htp://www.einherjarshieldings.com/sigs/vikingr_projekt.png                                               ^    ...
  9. Elfy

Sound problem

So, today I tried to listen music with my wireless headphones. When I pressed Play on Youtube video, I noticed that the voice was coming from the internal speakers instead of the headphones. They had worked perfectly earlier today. When I plugged the damn thing off, I got no sound. Now, it uses...
  10. Elfy

Selainpeli etsii grafiikkakoodaria

Eli, etsitään vapaaehtoista grafiikkakoodaria selainpeliin, jonka nimeä ei ole vielä päätetty. Grafiikkakoodari tarkoittaa henkilöä, joka koodaa suuren osan ulkoasusta sekä päättää sopivat värit, teemat yms. Työ edellyttää hyvää CSS- ja HTML-tuntemusta sekä hyvää kuvaamataitoa & taiteellista...
  11. Elfy

Ohjelmointi

Kuinkas moni Finski täällä ohjelmoi ja millä kielillä? Mää olen ohjelmoinut lähinnä Pythonilla ja sitten kokeillut vähän kaikkea muuta kuten Javaa ja vähän tuntemattomampia kieliä. Nyt on yksi pikku apuohjelma kehittelyssä ja jonkun näköinen alpha-versio jaossa täällä: www.goldenlions.arkku.net
  12. Elfy

My comp is ****ting bricks

So, my dad cleaned the inside parts of the computer today with a vacuum cleaner. Afterwards it worked fine for like 3 hours until it blew up, quite literally. It shut down and now when I try to open it, it shuts down after 10 seconds. I'm going to check if there's something wrong inside...
  13. Elfy

SP Native [WB] NO TITLE YET

So, after scratching my head with Medieval Europe, I have decided to make a mod which does not exceed my skills. And well... what's this mod about? I don't want to do total conversion, since I don't have time to model 200 new models, texture them and so, and I can't code myself. So, let me...
  14. Elfy

Congratulations!

Congratulations for the sub-board, though it seems admin messed it up a bit  :D Edit: Fixed now. I had hoped it would be keeped as it was  :P
  15. Elfy

Renessanssikuningaskunnat

Tälläistä siis ite pelailen nimellä Martland, mahtava peli on. Tuo mainosteksti (myönnän että se on mainosteksti) on itse tekemäni.
  16. Elfy

Usage of Javascript on forum

So, I have done my own forums with SMF, too, and I noticed that Javascript works in board description, so heres my suggestion: 1. Put "Rules"-button in description of one board. This example opens new, 800x800 window. <html> <head> <script type="text/javascript"> function open_win() {...
  17. Elfy

Planeetta - uusi keskustelupalsta

Planeetta on uusi, allekirjoittaneen ylläpitämä suomenkielinen keskustelupalsta, jossa keskustellaan kaikesta mahdollisesta. Foorumille etsitään valvojia. http://planeetta.foorumit.fi
  18. Elfy

Harvinaisia mutta harvinaisen hyviä pelejä

Tämä topicci on omistettu vähän tunnetuille, mutta silti erittäin hyville peleille, kuten Mount&Blade. Tänne siis ei tulla mainostamaan esim. Age of Empiresiä, vaikka se hyvä peli onkin, koska sen kaikki tietävät. Itse aloitan strategiapelillä nimeltä Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War, joka...
  19. Elfy

Congrulations!

Congrulations for the board! Now you got to make a few sticky topics to it  :P.
  20. Elfy

Modintekokeskusteluketjuhirviö

Ja muista sitten lisätä Medieval Europe kun se on valmis -.- .
Back
Top Bottom