Search results for query: *

1. Krallik kurma gorevi iptal

Türkçe forum hemen solda kardeşim.
  2. Everyone hates me?

I love you, brother.
  3. Idea on how battles can last longer

I conducted a test, not very scientific though- including the mod you mentioned above, the one increases the hp. So, I only made one war with the mod and without the mod in custom battle 500 vs 500. I did not intervene in anything. Just give the order attack and then died and watched. With the mod, it lasted 8 minutes and without the mod 6 minutes. Not that bad I guess. And this is a game after all. I don't want battles to take half an hour.
  4. Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

This looks like my game. It's 1090 and there are three main faction, northern empire, khuzaits and battania
  5. I have a quick question.

All right, then. Keep your secrets
  6. My first siege

I have experienced the same thing. The siege mechanics right now are broken. My men do not act accordingly in sieges. Apart from the real-time siege problem, the simulation version is broken, too. It's usually like this: an enormous army blockades a city and then the city is magically captured by the attackers. like, wtf? You had at least 200-300 men in your garrison and decided to surrender? For these reasons, I don't even try to capture any city or castle, it does not work properly.
  7. A New Player's experience of Bannerlord

Check this video mate, the battle is 5 minutes. kinda short when you think about it but it is what it is.
  8. A New Player's experience of Bannerlord

If i have to say something more general, we all here put up with the game becuase we are enthuisastic about its potential. I recommend people who are not familliar with the game to play it when it is finished.
  9. A New Player's experience of Bannerlord

Enemy AI is horrible right now but just right now, even worse than Warband. When it comes to looters, bandits, etc. it is acceptable or even reasonable but when you face lords, big armies they are just a bunch of stupids. But we know that this stems from the early access, it won't be like this, it cannot. We would riot.
  10. After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

The problem is solved for me rn. After closing the Fraps (fps count), it stopped crashing
  11. After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

I had a white screen for 20-30sec after updating (if I clicked it would show that "..isn't responding" dialog, but I waited). After that started correctly, did you try to wait for some time without clicking or anything?

If I wait for more than 30 seconds it automatically crashes now. Oh, this is really frustrating. Thank you for answering btw.
  12. After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

I verified the game files three times, everything is updated.
  13. After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

isn't there anyone who can help me?
  14. After e1.0.2 patch, the game won't start

After I run the game, there is an endless white screen and if I click the left mouse it crashes. Right before 1.0.2 patch, I installed one mod and one reshade and the game didn't crash. After I realize the new patch notification I installed the new patch and then this problem started happening...
  15. Reus' Rants & Critiques

Devs really need to read this.
  16. Opinion: Your toaster computer is your own fault, not Taleworlds.

Even though I am not a fan of this kind of ''potato computer'' rhetoric, you have a point there. The game provides decent graphics. When this visual quality combined with hundreds of units, it is not surprising that many people suffer in terms of performance. But I am not sure that this is the case with plenty of people. That the optimization is problematic rn is a fact.
  17. biggest issues with bannerlord (POLL)

benim oyunum hiç açılmıyor aplikasyon kazası diyor sadece çöz diyorum hiç birşey olmuyor nasıl giricem?
    hocam burası İngilizce kısmı forumun, Türkçe forum hemen sağı dönünce. cevap alamazsın yani böyle düzgün.
  18. Are skills leveling up properly?

As far as I understand, when they designed the skill tree and created this kind of development mentality, they must have thought that the gameplay will take hundreds of hours, so let's not rush and make the development of the player slow. But something is wrong here.

I haven't used any cheat and -according to Steam- have been playing the game for 15 hours. Yet, I possess two castles, a lot of caravans, etc. But my skill levels are so low, especially compared to the other lords. The level-up system must be speeded up immediately.
Back
Top Bottom