Search results for query: *

1. Open Suddenly copyright claim on my youtube Videos

Hey all, we will investigate this and come back with an answer as soon as possible.
    Thanks for looking into this I have also been hit by a ton of emails on this matter and look forward to seeing a resolution from Taleworlds.
  2. Please allow 1.5.10 beta as a option in steam

Thank you for the reply MArdA I understand it not going to the live branch however I do not see the harm of having the existing prior 1.5.10 build in the steam branch as another beta as you have done with all prior versions of this game.

Personally I have been using that build a lot with no issues for quite a while now. At any rate it is what it is I just wish people had the option.
  3. Please allow 1.5.10 beta as a option in steam

Hello All Its great to see 1.6 patch being released after a long period of time however I'm shocked to see that the option to play with 1.5.10 has been removed entirely as I'm sure a lot of us have started a game using the beta patch due to the amount of time between patch's, It is a great...
  4. ThreatX Lets play Series 1.5 (Battania) & 1.5.1 (Empire)

Hey Everyone I started a new series and updated the original post to hold info for them both. It is worth mentioning the 2nd season has mods from the start if anyone has any suggestions on some good ones I can add in to flair up the game let me know (y)

Thought this was easier than making a new thread
  5. ThreatX Lets play Series 1.5 (Battania) & 1.5.1 (Empire)

Thanks guiskj not sure what happen to the poor playlist link lol updated now (y)
  6. ThreatX Lets play Series 1.5 (Battania) & 1.5.1 (Empire)

Hey everyone 1.5 took a pass at fixing some issues i had with the game mainly the formation ai (mass levies at the front of shield walls etc) As the patch addressed that i thought i would do a new playthough! if your interested in joining me on this adventure see the below links :smile: Update...
  7. Recruits need to far less common in armies

The problem is that ai lords have to abide by the same rules we do in the game while in warband there units where "recruited" based of fief number quality ect... Now they have to stick to simulated battles where we have the option to manually fight battles.

This leads to a few things that i think is causing the peasant swarm to be in every army battle.

1. AI Lords join the war effort or get summoned to armies far to soon this is when they have managed to get 40% of the party capacity filled up.(They need to change the quantity check to a quality one such as i have average troop tier for 2.5 i can now fight etc)

2. As we know the training feature being relegated to a choice of two skills that work per stack not per unit effectively removes training from the game so no xp that way leaving it to fighting XP (unless the lord sits in a castle for 80 days they get 1 t2 unit).

3.Fighting XP currently as you have probably all witnessed a 100 party of t4/5 units vs 1-2 forest bandits (or any party bar looters) will result in multiple deaths regardless of rank. This leads to leveling a army being hard due to constant deaths and retaining high level units being challenging due to having the effectively same durability of the T1 units in simulated battles.
  8. Bannerlord Photography

unknown.png
  9. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

So found a mod "Enhanced Mission Change AI" let you just set the ai on 100% works great then so the beta clearly has issues with assigning the correct level of combat ai to troops.
  10. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

Yep seems like there's a huge gap between AI with 200+ weapon skill and the one below 150. Also there is too small gap on lower lvls. You literally can't feel the difference between units with 60 weapon skill and the ones with 100.
    If you look at a lot of the unit stats they really make little sense right now 1h skills on 2h units riding on infantry ect... im taking this that all these values need to be reviewed to make a lot more sense. As you say right now there is no difference between nearly the entire regular troops of factions due to the tiny increments of stats (still getting looters kill legionnaires/companions ect 1v1)
  11. [e1.1.0] Beta Feedback Thread

They mentioned they changed the ai ability based of its stat score instead of its level this explains why lords can still fight i guess they just over tuned this as most the troops in the game have hardly any stats over 100 so there combat ai is very limited.

Hopefully this will be easy to fix though re-balance the troops stats or how it calculates the combat ai rating off the lower stats.
  12. [e1.1.0] Beta Feedback Thread

People saying "combat AI is too easy" but they're just kinda exploiting by running around the enemy...what? You could do that in previous versions too. I haven't noticed a large downgrade in combat AI overall. What exactly has been downgraded?
    Its not that at all if you run a few arena matches the ai has lost the ability to block ect... the only thing it can do now is spam attack unless they have high stats
  13. İnfluence Problem

Negative influence means you have attacked someone you are not supposed to and started a war. This can happen without intent sometimes such as raiding a village when the castle/city its connected to is taken over by a 3rd party this counts as you starting a war.
  14. Beta Branch e1.1.0

I think this one applies only to battles and strategic AI approach to them. On highest difficulty I can see AI using different formations and using terrain more effectively than on the lowest.
    That is a good point i had not considered that i will level a char now to have a look at the large battles,

Regardless though unless a unit happens to have lord like skills it is not going to do anything in combat considering currently the higher end troops barely are over 100 points at this point (with a lot having the wrong stats for there gear please fix!) battles are going to just be down to who as the faster swing.This combined with the current state of lord ai armies in wars nearly only having low tier units its akin to a spam fest rather than a real battle.

On another note though having a separate difficulty option to increase agent skills in combat (vet +50 challenge +100 elite +200???) would be quite fun!

Looking forward to the fix TW loving the patches so far (even if everyone is the hulk at the moment ? )
  15. Beta Branch e1.1.0

what does the combat ai modifier do exactly maybe that what is causing a problem with them forgetting block is a thing.

Edit: just ran a arena on all difficulties the difference is not noticeable with 60 odd kills there was 2 block with a shield (this was with me holding attack directions they just keep swinging)
  16. Map edit, mods and other tools' release and why this is more important than you think

+1 already i have been using the limited mods from the nexus in single player without it I would of stopped playing a while ago i understand TW wanting to keep people focused on the base game but as it stands there is not vast amounts of content to keep people playing it for a long period of time (Ai issues making it way to easy for me campaign/tactical/combat). Give your game what it needs right now let the modders loose!
  17. Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

That lord was great we need a mod where that is the base skill for ai then i gets better
  18. Beautiful but fat?

Its the patches guys making the npc stronger in every way just wait until release going to be hulks everywhere,
  19. Delegate Leader of the Group ?

There is a mod called "BuyPatrols" on the nexus as the title suggests it lets buy 3 tiers of patrols in a village that hunt down bandits ect
Back
Top Bottom