Search results for query: *

1. Panpek

Do devs here communicate whatsoever with us????

First, the OP is a selfish ninny, and showing entitlement and confusion as if he is one of a hundred people playing and not reporting versus one of a million.

Second: I agree roadmap with deadlines would be a catastrophically bad idea, partly due to how snotty gamers are in regards to things such as EA models these days. I also agree that having a “Things to be implemented” list without a timeline would be a good idea, in addition to an up to date “known issues” thread. The “known issues“ list is a mixed blessing though since it could result in misweighted reporting with some not reporting issues since they see the list and others experiencing a rare issue on the list and wondering why it’s been 4 patches with no answer.

In the end though, TaleWorlds has shown to be attentive with the game, have their “debug Beta” plan in full motion, and have had no lack of updates.

it would take them longer to do what needs to be done if they communicated in the way too many “why hasn’t she texted me!?! It’s been 5 minutes!?” Modern Morons demand
    What you don't understand is that game development companies have community managers, associates and community support people. It's analogous to any other product selling service. Devs are devs and they're not to blame if they don't participate in the threads, but response from community support people whose job is actually to discuss stuff with the playerbase was rather scarce.
  2. Panpek

Do devs here communicate whatsoever with us????

Jeez. This forum has more cancer than 4chan
  3. Panpek

Snow ball starts to roll again? (1.3)

I think it's due to the broken sally out mechanic. Defenders sally out even if there are 4 looters in the vicinity, against all odds, hence all castles and towns change hands too easily.
  4. Panpek

Need More Info Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Stutter and LAG!

The updates will come friend, it's getting better patch by patch. Try the e1.3.0b branch on steam
  5. Panpek

**RESOLVED** Did e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0 just make group vs group impossible?

Leaving the game and ruining it for casual players even further. Gratz you played youself. Just wait for the feature like everyone else is waiting for some feature to be implemented. The game is unfinished and they're not even completely prioritizing SP which is the main game mode of 90% of the playerbase, instead they still have MP in mind and push updates for it together with SP updates.

Competitive wannabe scene in an EA game. That's really something.
  6. Panpek

[e1.3.0] Power calculation and new feature - garrisons sally out more

Also if the enemy troops got defeated and inflicted enough damage, the attacking army will sometimes quit the siege even if there are 0 men in the garrison.
  7. Panpek

[e1.3.0] Power calculation and new feature - garrisons sally out more

+1.
    Even if there are like 6 guys reinforcing, the garrison will sally out. Really stupid.
  8. Panpek

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

No, it is just that people keep parroting this when we all know they did not spend 8 years to develop the game because they had to scratch the engine and make a new one. Yet, people still continue to say this without end. It is completely disingenous, so don't try to act like you are being reasonable.
    If you spend time focusing on a game, the game is in development. Just like they scratched the engine for ARMA they included that in the development time. So no. You are the one who's wrong. Even if they scratched the game engine a billion times I fail to see how that prevented the other 90% of the company containing people like artists from doing something. Surely they just sat on their ass while the engine was being developed, right? Gameplay programming is the only thing which goes after engine programming, and even that could be parallelized seeing how they used C# as a gameplay development platform and not some retarded scripting language like in warband.
  9. Panpek

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

To be fair this is a game they took 8 years to develop. You can white knight and excuse all the mistakes but you can not deny that. It took them less time to develop the first one. There really isn’t a reason this game should be THIS unpolished after about a decade of working on it.
    Watch out you're going to be attacked by a gang of angry fanboys
  10. Panpek

For all those who think the Lord execution is totally fine and shouldn't be changed because it's 'realistic'

Yeah I don't get it why is executing even in the game at this state. Giving the player the possibility to execute every campaign wandering agent at nearly no penalty? Sure go ahead. Should make it that even headsmen hate you and you can't recruit jack sh*t if you kill a lord.
  11. Panpek

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marry companions

Or just add more nobles who don't lead armies.
  12. Panpek

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Marry companions

If there are like 3 noble ladies in a kingdom which you can marry(and by not savescumming you don't have a 100 percent chance to get married), make it so the player is able to marry companions at least if all the persuasion checks fail.
  13. Panpek

Leadership skill nearly impossible to level before being able to assemble an army

So you either level it through maintaining high morale or assembling an army, and before you join a faction and gain some influence it's near impossible to have high enough morale to level it, even if you buy every type of food and engage in winning battles often.
  14. Panpek

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

P

Prolly beta only I guess, its on the beta thread rn
    I'm on beta and I had no patch.
    I need my changelog fix.
  15. Panpek

SP - General [Suggestion] Have random chance of a high tier AI troop member become potential Companion.

If a soldier kills a boatload of enemies or presented valor on the battlefield, there could be an option where he meets you after the battle and introduces himself with his name after a short speech of how hellish the battle was and you get an option to make him a companion for a price, but he loses all of his gear due to some RP reason. Sort of like the old rome total war mechanic with adopting people into your dynasty who were captains in the battle and got distinguished and adopted into the family.
  16. Panpek

In Progress I've been married for almost 10 years and my wife isn't getting pregnant

Well, you're not losing on anything anyway, since kids are useless for now, as it's hard to die even on enabled death.
    Not even sure if they grow up since 18 in-game years is really a lot.
  17. Panpek

[e1.2.0] So, the game seems to be completely broken at the moment

I found it easy to make money ever since launch, too easy to be honest. 8K to marry the noblest lady in calradia as a crappy merc? No problem since not even putting out 500k for a piece of armor is of no issue. Started a 1.2.0b save and went with the same formula. Do quests, make a caravan, live of that caravan until the endgame, and it still works. Active income is just sugar on top atop of already massive passive income.
  18. Panpek

Caravans should be safe income source or not?

The whole economy is bonkers. Early game you're desperate for cash until you make your first caravan, then you can play until the endgame with the profit from that one caravan, and pretty much all of the quests become obsolete because of it. Caravans need to be further nerfed IMO. The massive dyeworks profit in warband was a bug, and the same system playing shouldn't be present in this game.
  19. Panpek

Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

They just have to optimize what they can, that's all. Everyone has crap performance atm.
  20. Panpek

Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

It's not just intel. I get crap performance on ryzen 3800x OC'd to 4.5 GHz Octa Core. Settled on 200 vs 200 battles to be able to run things at 60 fps consistently. My GPU Usage is below 70% (RTX 2060).
Back
Top Bottom