Search results for query: *

• Users: csk1d
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OSP Animations Self made animation for bows

I made an animation for my own gekokujo submod last year and I decided to give it a final polish (mostly because I am unsatisfied with AD1257's bow animation) and release it, it features a eastern style thumbdaw, in particular the style is based on Satsuma Koshiya Kumiyumi, even though their...
  2. SP Other [Animations] Self-made bow animation for eastern style bow

I made an animation for my own gekokujo submod last year and I decided to give it a final polish (mostly because I am unsatisfied with AD1257's bow animation) and release it, it features a eastern style thumbdaw, in particular the style is based on Satsuma Koshiya Kumiyumi, even though their...
  3. Resolved Market item disappear after reload-and-save

Summary: Situtation 1: For player who saved game while stationed in the town, the trade items will start to disappear after multiple reloads, eventually lead to the market being emptied. If multiple saves existed, say the player have 3 separate saves while staying in the said town, all the...
  4. Did anyone find the item data for Hardwood, Iron&Steel etc.

Just asking, I have been looking for the data of these things for quite a while, but weirdly enough they didn't appear in spitems.xml, and I have no idea where they could be, does anyone know anything? Also I kind of not understand why TW chose to ignore Hares, I mean hares are cute aren't...
  5. SP - Economy [Repost] An idea on crafting and weapon price balance

It seems that you the developers wants crafting to be a way to obtain unique customised weapons, but to me it is more a metalworking career. Metal prices now is a complete nonsense as you loss more by producing higher quality steel, this is not balancing at all. Another problem is that because...
  6. Metal prices are quite broken now

Metal prices used to be quite high, but to be fair its still quite balanced compared to present one. For example to make a unit of steel needs 2 iron, or equivalently 4 wrought iron or 4 crude iron or 2 iron ore. And it takes 2+4+2+1=10 charcoal to make, without any skill the total cost of...
  7. Need More Info Game crash when trying to take all equipment from NPC

Summary: When I try to rip all the equipment from one of my heroes, the game just freeze and crash. How to Reproduce: Take all equipment from a npc, starting from armor and then horses and then weapons. Version: 1.0.10 with saves from 1.0.9 (this save is initially 1.0.0) Computer Specs: OS...
  8. Shield weight and armor values

I don't understand why some shields despite being larger, have lower weight than small shields, for example Northern Round Shield is 3.3 in weight, but a much smaller Adarga or Southern Round Shield weighted 7.3, and having lower stat in nearly every aspect. While Reinforced Kite shield having...
  9. Resolved No quest related talk options

As you see here, I have taken the Family Feud quest that require me to talk to Thais of Hiblet, however, since he is also posting a quest, I can only talk up his missing daughter quest, but there are no Family Feud quest related option despite the mission requires me to talk to him on the...
  10. Need More Info Wrong map icons for villages

Similar to this village, there are a lot of villages that has a mismatch between primary production and their map icons, I will list all the villages with mismatch below: Vlandia: Cannac Remental Deriat Horsger Oritan Fregian Rulund Talivel Chornad Arromanc Battania: Mag Arba Llanoc Hen...
  11. Resolved Mercenaries in lord's hall

Version: 1.0.7 with saves from 1.0.0 Settlements: Myzea As you can see here, in the lord's hall of Myzea there are some mercenaries for hire, they are clearly not guards but ended up here, which makes no sense at all.
  12. Resolved Random broken graphics

As you see here, only in this very room (which has a light source) there would be some white dots. A friend of mine also found that his men became black squares on the battlefield, I suspect the problem to be quite similar. Version: 1.0.7 with saves from 1.0.0 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 Home...
  13. Serious flaws in command&combat AI

I observed a few major problems after the recent patch: Commanding AI(custom battle): 1, In sergeant mode, the defending AI tend to charge with no any other battle plan, often end up with huge losses. 2, AI sometimes will automatically expose their flanks and fire towards far enemies instead of...
  14. [Bug] Wrong spawn and idle AI in gang mission

The picture explains itself.
  15. [Bug]Shader bug in Sargot

The workshop and backstreets are having weird shaders.
  16. Weird Vlandian village

A mountain village producing fish?????? What????????
  17. [Bug] More Aserai bug (tavern this time)

First is the wrong particle effect for Aserai tavern It should be wood, but instead it shows particle effect of stone and bricks, also you cannot sit on this chair(but I want to read that German Martial Art Manuscript) And I don't understand why townswomen wear helmet in tavern.
  18. [Bug] Scene problem in Aserai arena and town centre

In Aserai arena there are some grid shown on the edge of the arena Also unlike towns in empire, all the local characters in town were shown in a corner in the market, which is weird.
Back
Top Bottom