Search results for query: *

1. Chaosreaper187

looking for a rough overview of what has changed since july

I last played a couple of months ago and have also not been following the pacth notes so much, I'm more interested in diving back in due to the alleged implementation of skill perks like steward and tactics in 1.5.4 beta. Since bannerlord perks hasn't been updated to include 1.5.4 yet do any of...
  2. Chaosreaper187

A thank you to the developers

Just because it isn't said enough and may easily be drowned out by threads demanding various fixes or rants, I just want to thank the developers at Taleworlds for the job they have done so far. It's not even been a month of EA and the stability of the game and performance has already improved...
  3. Chaosreaper187

SP - Scenes Please punish players who kill chickens in villages

Killing chickens in the village or town maps should punish the player with 60 criminal rating with the faction and - 10 reputation with the owner of the chicken. No game is complete before it makes sure that npc chickens are safe
  4. Chaosreaper187

Need More Info Guards Spawn inside the gate during Gang weapon quest

Quest/Settlement Name: Gang needs weapons at balthakand. I decided to fight the guards after failing the persuasion. After killing all guards except 1 I noticed the last guard had spawned inside the gate, not possible to kill unless I wanted to break down the gate which was only possible with...
  5. Chaosreaper187

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Ranged AI is too accurate

I think ranged AI is too strong at the moment because the AI is too accurate with it. I noticed this the first time in the mp beta when my fians straight up massacred a unit of vlandia knights. Cavalry is supposed to counter archers, and it did in warband, but now charging your cavalry into a...
  6. Chaosreaper187

Need More Info time resumes at full speed without your input, resulting in me being captured twice

Summary:So whenever I went to a Village to recruit, after leaving the Village time usually resumes after you clicked on the map where you want to go. However since last patch it just resumes automatically, forcing me to press pause Right after. The same Thing when being part of an army and...
  7. Chaosreaper187

How do village notables gain influence and can you help them get it faster?

I was wondering if you could boost their influence and if there is a viable strategy to help them get to powerful tier as easy as possible. Powerful landowners are the only source of noble Recruits except rescued prisoners so I want to help make as many as possible to get a good supply of...
  8. Chaosreaper187

SP - General Remove crossbow proficiency requirement

It's impossible to use crossbows due to this. You can't use crossbows because the only one available requires 20 proficiency and you can't level crossbow proficiency because you can't use them in battle. Crossbows in history were easy to use and didn't require the amount of training bows required.
  9. Chaosreaper187

Where to find tier 6 body armor

All I've been able to find so far are tier 6 helmets with 46 armor Stat. My wife however has a helmet with 58 armor so I've been having to resist the urge to steal it from her. If I go to vlandia towns, all they have are rich dresses and the best is usually 32 10 10 or something.
  10. Chaosreaper187

Resolved Bug: In Marunath sieges my armies are still grouped up as if it was a field battle

I just took marath in a siege and during the offensive siege all my archers and infantry were grouped up as one unit, so they all stood at the same spot, I had to micromanage the whole siege. Now it is being resieged by sturgia, and the same problem happens, if I tell my sergeants to take...
  11. Chaosreaper187

SP - General Increase the impact of matching or opposite traits and Charm gain Fix

As it is Right now every matching trait gains you +1 relation with a character while opposite traits gains -1 relation, my suggestion is to raise that +10 and -10 so traits actually have an impact. You wouldn't need to complete 20 quests for random People in real life for them to become your...
  12. Chaosreaper187

Bug: Can't seem to get influence as Ruler of my faction

I don't get any influence as Ruler of my own kingdom. I completed the quest with arzargos and am now my own ruler. I have multiple sources of influence, like the steward trait and fighting battles. However even if the reward screen after a battles states that I get influence, my influence is...
  13. Chaosreaper187

SP - General Rename the victorious Empire faction after the Civil war

It would be nice if the faction in the Civil War that won would be renamed to the Empire of Calradia or something. Having the southern empire unify the empire and still call themselves 'southern' empire seems weird. Also the popu- up saying that the empire has been unified keeps popping up...
  14. Chaosreaper187

Buggy quest? Rival gang moves in

So I tried to do the quest Rival Gang Moves in at "Charas" and first I had to wait 3 in game days to be able to start the Mission which is kinda unnecessary imo, just let me do it immediately I dont care that you have to prepare your heist on the rival gang, it also doesn`t contribute to...
Back
Top Bottom