Search results for query: *

1. Sieges don't work again

If they derp out like that, you can try and issue them a charge order. Might get them going again. Might also make them go stand in front of the gate instead of using ladders...
    On towns or castles with higher wall tiers I have resorted to breaking the walls down and then issuing charge orders to the troops. That seems to work pretty reliably. As a bonus you can enter the castle on horse which is fun.
    Hi, the thing is that I'm not an army commander, I'm still playing as a mercenary and I can't give commands during a siege. He is not even steamed by the construction of something more than a battering ram, sometimes he does not even build it. Just storming the walls, but there is no assault itself - the fighters just stand under the walls in front of the raised stairs. And nothing happens.
  2. Sieges don't work again

Greetings dear developers and riders of Calradia. In patch 1.5.8, sieges are broken again - troops do not attack walls, do not climb ladders when losing a battering ram. They just stand there and do nothing. Screenshots are attached.
  3. One problem with helmet and more questions about armour and weapon.

Hi. Today I would like to share the following small bugs and again ask a question about armor and weapons, or rather their absence in stores. I'll start with the first-noticed a bug that makes part of the plume on the helmet invisible. I attach a screen. The second question is about things in...
  4. A little problems...

I know I'm "digging into the details", but! And sorry for Slavic Yandex Transleter:smile: From Russia with Love 1) we all Have so little armor, namely breastplates, in stores?? And in the early stages, and the most insulting, in the later - variety of bibs does not change, no things like heavy...
  5. Патчей много, а проблемы все те же:)

Я понимаю, что "докапываюсь до мелочей", но! 1) У всех нас так мало доспехов, именно нагрудников, в магазинах?? И на ранних этапах, и самое обидное, на более поздных - разнообразие нагрудников практически не меняется, отсутствуют вещи вроде тяжелых Ламмеляров с кольчугой, как у дружины Стургии...
  6. К вопросу о том, во что одеть персонажа?

Доброго времени, друзья. Все вы, возможно, обращали внимание на то, что игра уже очень скудна на красивый шмот, имеется в виду, который можно купить, залутать и экипировать. Проблему даже не исправил патч 1.0.4, в котором, якобы, добавлялось очень много брони обратно в игру. Опять же, шлема...
  7. Краш игры при провале квеста "Army of poachers"

Всем привет, друзья! Хочу поделиться такой вот досадной проблемой с вами - игру крашит с вылетом при провале квеста "Army of Poachers" по истечению срока выполнения квеста. Еще одна проблема - не дает отправить отчет об ошибке после краша. Кто нибудь знает, как это исправить? Опять же, прошу...
  8. Баги с моделями и краши игры. (Владеющие английским или турецким языком, пожалуйста, репостните на осн. форум)

Доброго времени суток, друзья. Первая проблема, с которой столкнулся - это постоянные краши игры даже при непродолжительном времени нахождения на сервере - игра просто зависает, после чего выдает окошко "не отвечает". Так бывает постоянно, не знаю, от чего зависит. Могу поиграть матч, два, а...
Back
Top Bottom