Search results for query: *

• Users: High Solar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. High Solar

Resolved Crash on prebattle deployment

Summary: I joined a battle between SE and WE. During the prebattle deployment on top of the screen a message informed me that my horse archer division was missing. I don't think i have any horse archer in my army, in fact i am the only horse archer but the slider on the formation that is for the...
  2. High Solar

Resolved Crash on sieges

Summary: I get a crash when i try to defend Poros against the Western Empire. Defenders around 500 vs attacker 1200. This is from a new game on the current version. I also tried to defend a castle against the WE but it also crashed with half the defenders and attackers. Tried changing graphics...
  3. High Solar

Need More Info Stuttering(lag spikes) during campaign battles NO issues on custom battles.

When i engage enemies in the campaign, my game starts to stutter. The game start to freeze for 2 seconds when i near enemies or anyone starts swinging their weapons. It doesn't matter how many soldiers there are on the battle field, i attacked 7 looters with 5 men. On custom battles with 500...
  4. High Solar

Cleave mechanic

By cleave i mean a mechanic or a weapon perk (preferably for two-handed and pole-arms and maybe even one-handed, why not) that gives us the option to swing trough multiple opponents. Or maybe just be able to chop trough opponents when you hit them trough the head ? It could be OP when you think...
  5. High Solar

Charm and relationship.

Hey you ! Yes you, having trouble increasing your charm and relationship with a certain lord or lady ? No problem ! All you need to do is introduce yourself or if you already have talk with them, suggest that there is something beneficial to you both, do not give them anything and just hit the...
Back
Top Bottom