Search results for query: *

1. InfinityFire

I rarely see Vlandia, is this intended?

Just as the title states. I swear Vlandia rarely appears, compared to the other factions. Out of literally 35 matches played on early access, I've seen Vlandia once. Not an exaggeration. Now I primarily play captain mode, so idk if that has any affect on the appearance rate of certain...
  2. InfinityFire

Captain mode - class icons bugged

So I began to notice this issue during the final days of the Beta, and now during early access. As you know, players are supposed to be able to see their team's composition on the top left of the screen, to see who's going what and how to complement that team composition yada yada... What's...
  3. InfinityFire

Thanks for 1.0.4 and the crash fixes

A bit late on this post and likely no one will read it, but I just wanted to express my thanks for the timely bug squashing and crash fixes. Though Bannerlord still seems to be lacking in many of the advertised features, especially for so long in development, I can say that the game feels much...
  4. InfinityFire

Marriage and Influence - rework maybe, when possible?

So, in my playthrough, I had lawspeakers and some other thing that would subtract influence every day... so I had trouble just maintaining a positive influence, let alone actually gaining any. I know influence is gained by staying in one of the 'armies' that a lord may form or by winning...
  5. InfinityFire

Crashes upon 'load game' - cannot access save files

Game crashes when I try 'save as' or the 'load' features. It seems that I cannot access save files as either option should bring up the save menu. Game also crashes when I try 'resume game'. (this only started occurring AFTER patch 1.0.2 and 1.0.3) I've tried this multiple times, I don't...
  6. InfinityFire

Concerns about content in Bannerlord SP - not much to do

It's finally here. And it's a bit of a let down. I'll get straight to the point. Yes, I completely understand that the game is still very early on in 'early access'. But there just seems like so little content after almost 8 years of development. It's a sandbox game without any sand in the...
Back
Top Bottom