Search results for query: *

• Users: erik9631
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Recruiting clans too expensive?

Hello. I would like to ask whether there is a way to recruit other clans or get vassals without having to pay over 1m gold for each vassal. My relations are terribly bad with every noble / lord in the game. It started by executing a few nobles, but the relation spike snowballed across every...
  2. Need More Info [Beta E1.2.0] Seige starting in castle hall with all units.

I started experiencing this weird bug on my latest saves, where all the units would spawn in the castle / keep hall instead of the original siege map. Seem to happen (Not completely sure yet) when I do not build any siege equipment during the building phase.
  3. How to eradicate a faction?

Hello I have completely captured all the towns and castles of an enemy faction yet they still appear as someone I am in war with. Is there a way to end this virtual war on paper? It is pretty much over for them. I also executed almost all of their leaders and clan members, only handful of them...
  4. Did someone screw up the perks?

Hello. I have been making a simple mod which allows you to edit hardcoded values inside the game from a config file. During the development of this mod I have noticed that DefaultPerks class from my perspective and current understanding seem to be a colossal screw up. First of all, all the...
  5. Does leveling the skill increase damage / speed?

Hello. I have a question concerning the skills in Bannerlord. Yes there are perks that give you bonuses, but does leveling the skill itself also give you bonuses? If so, can anybody tell me what is the proportion of skill per bonus? Thanks
  6. Replacing / Overriding existing model within the CampaignGameStarter

Hello. I made a mod that allows you to change the number of attribute points and focus points per level. Issue is that currently, I rewrote and recompiled the existing DLL in the game, which I do not want. I want it to fulfill the basic mod structure for compatibility reasons. I have been going...
  7. Changing agent stance

Hello. Does anyone have any information regarding the possibility to change the GuardMode of agent? CurrentGuardMode is read only and I have been looking through the API for quite some time but failed to find any alternative method to do that. Anyone got any information regarding this? Thanks
  8. Increasing EXP gain

Hello people This is more or less a modding question and I can not find a dedicated subforum for modding so I will try my chances here. Does anyone know if there is a way to tweak the experience gain so you learn skills / level up a bit faster? Currently it seems too grindy to me and you...
Back
Top Bottom