Search results for query: *

1. What happened to KhergitLancer80?

This probably seems like a really odd question,but a few years ago when I was following the forum,there was this user called KhergitLancer80,who was really active and I basically saw him as one of the "figureheads" of the fanbase. I have now seen that he is banned and became very curious.Could...
  2. Black African Faction

They're not overlooked. They're ignored. There's no compulsion to represent everything. If game designers want to focus on a fictional land inspired by just europe and middle east, they can. They don't have to also include africa, or america, and there's absolutely nothing wrong about not including them.
    I find it kinda annoying when people impose that everyone has to be represented in a piece of media.
    ^this man gets it
  3. Most powerful person to marry?

I can't figure out how to propose to Ira. I don't get any options to discuss marriage on the "I have a proposition for you" Only a barter screen comes up. Am I missing something? She is friendly and I had her an army that successfully took a castle and a town but I can't seem to figure out the marriage option??
    An help would be appreciated. She and Rheagga are both Battanian nobility in my current game as the Empire has been eliminated.
    Yeah,it's supposed to be done through the Barter screen.After you make her fall for you,she should tell you to go speak with her clan leader.Once you start that conversation,you should have the option to talk to her about marriage.This is indeed bugged for me and some other players(since the offer button in the barter menu was blocked),but we managed to make it work through the "proposal that may benefit both of us " ,which carried the marriage proposal to that screen.
  4. Patch Notes e1.0.8

"Players can now hire mercenary factions to their own kingdoms via dialogue (using the same formula as above). "

I thought we were unable to form our own kingdoms right now in the EA?
    You have to complete the main quest
  5. Resolved Borrowed troops-name doesn't exist

6. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Did someone actually vote Sturgia? o.o
    They died pretty quick in both my games and the chart from another thread seemed to indicate they never steamrolled in any tests.
    Funny how in the Beta they were dominating,but now are the weakest in SP.
  7. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

the aserai xD, and i joined them before i even noticed it was too late
    Well,they managed to pass the Sturgians at least :smile:) . The latest patches should've made them better at least by a bit.
  8. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I think the reason Aserai do not steamroll is because they have more bandits to deal with (meaning defeated lords in an endless capture loop). Similarly, one of their minor factions has an abundance of horse archers, meaning again, lords cannot escape and are quickly captured after/while returning home from war.

I suspect there's a similar thing going on with Sturgia and Sea Raiders (they're tougher than other bandits), but i can't be certain because i haven't played in Sturgian land very much at all.
    Good points.As for Battania which seems be the most common to steamroll,perhaps the fact that they start with a smaller mass of land actually helps,since their lords and armies are closer to one another?
  9. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Well, so far in every game i've played the only faction that doesn't steam roll is the Western Empire, just dies to Battania.
    Yeah,as I expected,some factions are stronger than others.Battania and the Khuzaits seem to definitely do better than Sturgia and Aserai,for example.
  10. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

bumping since more people seem to complain about snowballing.
  11. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Theirs a steam rolling issue with all factions atm
    I know that it depends from person to person,but perhaps one faction stomps more often than others?
  12. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

We have all seen complains about different factions stomping the others,so I thought I should make a poll in order to see what the community has encountered so far.
  13. Resolved Rival gang quest has a bug regarding companions

If you choose to side with the rival gang and have a companion with you,then you will be forced to fight your own companion,which really doesn't make sense.The companion should switch sides along with you or should not be included in the fight.
  14. Do factions/family offer money to ransom a lord?

So do I wait like in Warband for the family/faction to offer me a nice sum of coin,or do I just sell him in a tavern?
  15. First campaign suggestions.

Merchant for me as well.I will also probably follow the main story in order to find out all I can about kingdom lore/rulers/politics.
  16. Bored? Help me decide something!

For a first playthrough,Gwalder seems the best pick for me.Afterwards,I would go for either Caegel or Rakon.
  17. Give away 30th march

A kind gesture towards the bannerlord community.May the harvest be bountiful!
  18. Interested in realism? Let's look at your loadout!

Thanks for the read! I for one enjoyed it and find value in realism!

For range, I will opt for a crossbow. As for melee combat,I am still torn between one-hand sword + shield and spear + shield.While I would normally lean towards my good old sword,I plan to be on horseback quite a lot,for which it is not suitable.On the other hand,a spear doesn't seem that suitable for the classy entrepreneur I have in mind.
  19. Which faction will perform the best in campaign mode?

Geographically, Vlandia's position seems strong to me. Plenty of their land has a secure rear at the coast. Unless they wage too many wars at once and stretch themselves too thin, they should do well.
    And if things are kept like we saw them at Gamescom,they also start at war with Battania,which seems like the weakest faction if you ask me.Yeah,Vlandia should do well if they don't get carried away with too many wars (they do have 5 neighbors,so we will probably see that happening from time to time).
Back
Top Bottom