Search results for query: *

1. FSR support in bannerlord

+1 would be so cool
  2. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 inconsistencies in "Village needs draught animals" quest

Uploaded save game file same way as before.
  3. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 inconsistencies in "Village needs draught animals" quest

Summary: 1. Repeated talking to notable about quest without taking it produces different number of needed animals each time (without leaving dialog) 2. Number of animals that notable asks for and journal entry are different. (e.g. notable asks for 21 cows, journals asks player to deliver 22)...
  4. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 25/11/20 Unable to upgrade bandit units after last hotfix

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Good job. Glad to be part of the process. You are doing great, keep it up!
  5. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 25/11/20 Unable to upgrade bandit units after last hotfix

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Done!
  6. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 25/11/20 Unable to upgrade bandit units after last hotfix

It happens with all bandit troops type since last hotfix.
    True. Made topic more general to reflect this.
  7. Resolved Beta e1.5.5 25/11/20 Unable to upgrade bandit units after last hotfix

Summary: Unable to upgrade bandit units after last hotfix How to Reproduce: Get e.g. freebooter unit, gain enough experience to level him up, both upgrade buttons are red, require Veteran's respect perk Scene Name (if related): Both after battle and on campaign map Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  8. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Glad to help. Keep up the good work.
  9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

This is only guess, as I am not familiar with Python, or your code, and am only reading what save game editor parses for me. In my save game file, backstory is set to 61, background_type is set to 2. Maybe we are looking at the wrong variable? Could it be that it is one of the background_answerX or background_type?

Edit: Tried to make new game with default start. background_type is 0, backstory also 0.
  10. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I managed to get Hyk back with savegame editor. From what I have seen there, Hyk(while lost) has correctly set slot_troop_occupation and slot_troop_cur_center (I assume thats why Traveller can point you to his whereabouts). I think you fail to actually populate him in tavern. Might be connected to his special appearance in special start scenario?
  11. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Playing 0.99 HF 14

When training peasants in Cymbelis, in practice fights they spawn behind the city wall.
    I lost Hyk and can't find him in tavern where Traveller tells me he is supposed to be.
Back
Top Bottom