Search results for query: *

1. Notealot

In Progress General Blocked main thread on Linux

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This issue also existed in v1.0.3 and and it's not an occasional bug.
  2. Notealot

About why lance/spear cavalry so weak in SandBox

I'm sorry to bother you @Duh_TaleWorlds , but I don't know who I should ask.
    And there are several questions about this thread:

1. Does team think that spear/lance cavalry deals enough damage as it should in sandbox mode?
    (Lance/Spear) Cavalry spend 15 seconds reorganizing, and then start a wave of attacks but caused very few casualties. Every cavalry is expensive to train, but it have low killing efficiency.

Let's see some codes before,
    1. In SandBox.SandboxAgentStatCalculateModel.UpdateHorseStats(Agent agent, AgentDrivenProperties agentDrivenProperties):void
    Code:
    agentDrivenProperties.MountChargeDamage = (float) mountElement.GetModifiedMountCharge(in equipmentElement2) * 0.004f;
    2. In TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.CustomBattleAgentStatCalculateModel.InitializeAgentStats(Agent agent, Equipment spawnEquipment, AgentDrivenProperties agentDrivenProperties, AgentBuildData agentBuildData):void
    Code:
    agentDrivenProperties.MountChargeDamage = (float) mountElement.GetModifiedMountCharge(in equipmentElement2) * 0.01f;
    3. In TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.MultiplayerAgentStatCalculateModel.InitializeHorseAgentStats(Agent agent, Equipment spawnEquipment, AgentDrivenProperties agentDrivenProperties):void
    Code:
    agentDrivenProperties.MountChargeDamage = (float) mountElement.GetModifiedMountCharge(in equipmentElement2) * 0.01f;

These three lines of codes are about mount charge damage calculation, the first is about Singleplayer SandBox, the second is about Custom Battle and the third is about Multiplayer.
    2. Does team know the differences in game and why they made this difference?

3. Does team think that one mount dealing 2 or 3 points damage is reasonable, by multiplying 0.004f?
  3. Notealot

The problem may not be easily solved by changing these numbers, but at least it is a temporary solution.

yeah the main problem seems to be AI here,
    I don't mean that the developers should not focus on simulation, I just means that they can observably improve something by changing another value of number like this above, it doesn't matter if simulation looks like a little foolish.

Are we playing the same game? Cavalry is weak in this game?
    The actual SP experience caused by giving horses more than double the charge damage is (once you have enough enough of them) you can take weapons away from cavalry and use them like a steamroller to kill everyone on foot. It is dumb.
    Melee (lance/spear) cavalry is the same expensive as ranged cavalry, but there is a gap in the effectiveness of their killing. Melee cavalry is more expensive than footmen, it's no need to keep totally balanced between cavalry and infantry.
    The Captain mode in Multiplayer uses the double mount damage than SandBox, do you still think it's steamroller?

Lance/Spear cavalry hit the infantry it was like sliding through, so I believe mount charge damage is not enough in SandBox, at least it should keep the same as in Custom Battle.

About lance/spear cavalry's killing efficiency, the lance/spear hit getting miss is also can be improve by changing some value of number. As we know, reorganizing need to spend time, but for exchanging, the killing efficiency in every charge should be increased.
  4. Notealot

There is a thread discussed about this issue before: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/fix-cavalry-charge.442262/ As we know, developers changed reorganizing range of cavalry in Beta e1.5.10, but it affects few. Every reason you can found in codes. For example, the Mount Charge...
  5. Notealot

In Progress Localisation

I noticed that you are using Simplified Chinese, are you a Chinese player?
  6. Notealot

Unicode Character

I changed encoding="utf-16" and it didn't work either
    You need to convert this file's encoding to "UTF-16 BE BOM" at the same time.
  7. Notealot

Unicode Character

try "\\u200f" ?
  8. Notealot

Bannerlord Spoof Clips 2020

Auther: @皮w蛋
  9. Notealot

Resolved Icons not loading

Yep, after you played for a while, this issue will happen. I believe that this is related to some optimization codes.
  10. Notealot

Ingame menus lagging a lot.

This issue seems to have existed since e1.5.7.
  11. Notealot

The Final Release Date

Wish you longevity and health.
  12. Notealot

Resolved Tablut Bug

Maybe you should reproduce every steps for this, because this issue won't let game crash, just like stucked in endless circle.
  13. Notealot

about east asian server

Well, my words can't represent anything of TaleWorlds company but myself.
    Please keep an eye on an official statement and servers change by TaleWorlds Offical on Asian servers in future. They definitely already notice it, then we shall wait.

Yeah, the custom server is the function that can solve all localization and clan server problems. Hope TaleWorlds could release it in this year.
    Dedicated Custom Server(Community Server) is also a good solution for most players to deploy their own local server.

We suggest putting the East Asia server in Hong Kong, so that Northern China, Korea, Japan can all reduce a lot of latency, and Singapore players can also have a low latency.

The server was in Hong Kong during beta test! ! !

我们建议把东亚服务器放在香港,这样中国北方,韩国,日本都可以降低很多延迟,新加坡玩家的延迟也不会很低。

B测的时候服务器就在香港!!!
    如果要覆盖全东亚的玩家的话香港的地理位置确实不错,但如果只考虑东北亚的话可能就会把服务器部署在韩国也说不定。

等就完事了
    个人认为不会那么快,你也看到了,游戏发售以来多人游戏模式更新频率非常低。
  14. Notealot

Resolved Translate the game

You can refer to this localization mod (https://ux.getuploader.com/MB2JP/).
  15. Notealot

SP - Quests [QUEST IDEA] Lord organizes a tournament (Quest Chain)

Cool idea! But it seems that is a bit difficult to implement.
  16. Notealot

This is so~~~~ fun for SiBir by 1.5.6beta

小伙子你难道就没发现你这QQ空间的图片看不到吗?
  17. Notealot

Resolved Enable Birth and Death

The text of this option is "Disable death and birth", which version you are using? Or you are not English player? As I know, English and Chinese updated this text in time.
  18. Notealot

Resolved Game Crashing When Starting New Campaign, 1.5.6

Somebody said that you need to finish a custom battle at first, then creating new campaign will not crash. You can try it.
  19. Notealot

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

got some sauce or just a guess?
    Guess, but it's a reasonable guess. mexxico mentioned e1.5.6 in several threads long before, so e1.5.6 should be the version including a large of bug-fixes. At the same time, education system is too complicated to test.
Back
Top Bottom