Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Infantry Anti-cav AI sucks since 1.2.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. In Progress Crash in captain mode

Summary: By the way, I could not choose class or perks, or command my troops in that game. Don't know why. How to Reproduce: crash id: 2024-03-03_13.47.13_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  3. In Progress Crash at matchmaking

Summary: How to Reproduce:crash id: 2024-02-24_17.34.08_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Damage Types don't differ that much with high raw damage.

There is a big difference between 20p and 40c. 20p may be better against heavy armored units while 40c would be better against light units. But what about 180p and 200c? 50 armor can first reduce half of the damage into 90 and 100. Fixed damage reduction for cut is 50 / 2 = 25, for pierce is...
  5. In Progress My men don't face to the direction I specified.

Summary: My men don't face to the direction I specified. They always face to the enemy. How to Reproduce: Custom Battle -> take some inf -> shield wall (optional) -> F7 Media (Screenshots & Video): This is square formation. They all face to the enemy when they are nearby.
  6. SP - General Add a select box about friendly fire.

A select box about friendly fire with 3 options. Disabled Player Only On When you turn it on, your ranged units will do friendly fire just like the MP's captain mode.
  7. In Progress These captain perks don't work for brace damage and couch damage.

Polearm.Lancer Polearm.UnstoppableForce Athletics.SurgingBlow Riding.NomadicTraditions I read it from the code. These perks are used only in SandboxStrikeMagnitudeModel.CalculateStrikeMagnitudeForSwing and CalculateStrikeMagnitudeForThrust. But passive attacks don't use StrikeMagnitudeModel at all.
  8. In Progress Battanian Mounted Skirmishers use their javeline as melee weapon after F4 (cease fire).

Summary: They are expected to use their swords instead. How to Reproduce: Custom Battle -> Battanian Mounted Skirmishers vs inf -> F4 charge Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  9. In Progress The description says this army is traveling to its own castle to besiege.

Summary: The description says this army is traveling to its own castle to besiege. But in fact, it's not. How to Reproduce: Load my save. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  10. In Progress Weird hitbox of Battanian shields.

Summary: Battanian shields sometimes fail to block arrows that it should be able to block. I didn't find the same issue in imperial infantryman. How to Reproduce: Shoot battanian clan warriors in line formation in custom battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related)...
  11. Need More Info Crash after been invited.

Summary: How to Reproduce:crash id: 2023-12-16_13.50.22_af4e88c18dfd82f63f2fbf2a4621103e Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  12. In Progress These perks work only for non-shielded footmen and the descriptions don't mention it at all.

bool flag3 = itemObject != null && itemObject.PrimaryWeapon.IsShield; If the agent is shielded then flag3 is true. if (flag3) { ExplainedNumber explainedNumber16 = new ExplainedNumber(agentDrivenProperties.AttributeShieldMissileCollisionBodySizeAdder...
  13. Resolved Won the match but got demoted and forbidden from matchmaking for a couple of minutes.

Summary: Won the match but got demoted and forbidden from matchmaking for a couple of minutes. How to Reproduce:idk Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  14. In Progress Perk "Leader of the Masses" has unrelated description and effect.

The description in 1.2.6 says "+5% experience from battles shared with the troops in your party", that is not true. public override int GenerateSharedXp(CharacterObject troop, int xp, MobileParty mobileParty) { float num = (float)xp * DefaultPerks.Leadership.LeaderOfMasses.SecondaryBonus...
  15. In Progress Balgard right side siege tower slope bug.

Summary: The slope can't be laid down. How to Reproduce:Custom Battle -> Siege -> Balgard level 3 Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related):Balgard Level 3 Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  16. In Progress The last two men stuck here. None of my men attack them. Don't know why

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related):Thractorae Castle Media (Screenshots & Video):
  17. In Progress Veron Castle Bugged.

Summary: Custom battle. I was the defender. Ai troops had opened the gate. Bug 1: EnemyTroops didn't move in thourgh the gate after it's opened. Bug 2: Enemy Troops didn't climb the right side ladders. How to Reproduce: Check the video below. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  18. Resolved Can't order my men to attack the gate in some scenes.

Summary: Patch notes of 1.2.6 says it has fixed this issue. In my 2-days playthrough, it's indeed fixed for most scenes. But it still doesn't work in some scenes. Scene Name (if related): Morenia Castle Media I was pressing left mouse button and the man always shouts "Charge!". There must be...
  19. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Upgradable perks?

There are massive amount of perks in this game while only some strike the player. I think the biggest problem is the numbers given to perks. Many perks have potential to increase gameplay but failed because of the low numbers assigned. E.g. Leadership Level 150 perk Citizen Militia "Militia has...
Back
Top Bottom